Graphic Design Internship | Edelweiss Financial Services | Internship Opportunity | Latest Internship 2023
Edelweiss is a full-service financial services corporation that began as a boutique investment bank. In the equities capital markets, financing, asset management, and retail industry, we have established a strong position across verticals. The company’s culture encourages an entrepreneurial and results-oriented attitude, with teamwork and intellectual rigour as essential components of success.
We encourage members to show more initiative, a desire to learn, to be self-driven, and to take on more responsibilities. We value and develop talent. Learning is in our DNA, and it has always been a part of the Edelweiss culture. Working for Edelweiss means always pushing your personal limits to achieve new heights. Edelweiss sees itself as a -young- company, with a definition that includes being eager for growth and fueling that hunger through innovation and creativity, which are two of our basic values.
|APPLY BY||16 May’ 23|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) & CorelDRAW
- Strong portfolio showcasing your graphic design skills
- Adobe Premiere Pro & HTML building capability is an added advantage
- Оnly thоse саndidаtes саn аррly whо:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 2nd May’23 and 6th Jun’23
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Number оf орenings
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte