Information Technology Analyst | ICICI Bank | Career Opportunities | Bank Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated resources of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020 and benefit after assessment of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year finished March 31, 2020. The Bank has an organization of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide scope of banking items and monetary administrations to corporate and retail clients through an assortment of conveyance channels and through its particular auxiliaries in the space of speculation banking, life and non-disaster protection, funding and resource the board.
IT Analyst Job Description
To drive business excellence at ICICI Bank, the incumbent will manage a cluster of technology platforms, continuously evaluate technology solutions, and induct cutting-edge technology stack. The incumbent will collaborate with cross-functional business teams to develop technology solutions by leveraging digital and data capabilities, as well as incorporate new age technologies to develop a platform approach to the operating model. By deploying scalable, modular, and well-governed technology platforms, the incumbent would continuously look for digitising opportunities and build intelligent automation workflows in core banking processes.
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS and custom workflows
- Work closely with business and functional teams and ensure frictionless and straight through processing (STP) of business operations
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation
- Work along with cross functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient and well governed
- Work with various technology partners to develop technology solutions catering to various business requirements
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of manuals and process notes governing business activities so as to comply with applicable technology protocols, governing standards and business user manual
- To ensure system availability and extend support during system downtime and technical exigencies
- Engage in continuous and regular testing of the IT system for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Provide proactive resolution of potential IT related queries and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with technology partners providing support.
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements for use, as required
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution.
- Upto 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, technology manager in any industry.
- Experience of technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse and data lake