Summer Internship 2022 | IIT Bhilai | Summer Internship Program | VRITIKA | Internship Alert | Internship in Bhilai | Latest Internship 2022
The Ministry of Human Resource and Development built the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhilai in the state of Chhattisgarh in 2016. IIT Bhilai is currently housed at the Government Engineering College (GEC) in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, as a transit campus. Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Internship’
Title of the project:
Synthesis and Characterization of Advanced Functional Materials
Number of Position:- 05
Who Can Apply
Regular PG level Student (MSc/ M.Tech or Equivalent ) who are pursuing their degree from University / Institution within India (primarily from universities, colleges, private academic institutions) in the discipline of Chemistry/Materials Science/Nanotechnology/Nanoscience/Polymer Science & Technology are invited for applying the internship program.
Desirable:- Having a strong orientation towards scientific and engineering research.
Age Limit:- 25
Salary:- There is no salary/honorarium component. TA (as per GoInorms), stationery, consumables, accommodation, and food for the participating students (up to a cap of Rs. 30,000/- per intern) will be covered from the sanctioned budget.
Duration:- 8 weeks (between 1st May 2022 and 30th June 2022)
Process to apply for the internship:-
- Interested candidates may submit their complete curriculum vitae (CV) along with all essential documents such as identity proof, mark sheets to the email address [email protected] on or before 8th April 2022, 5.30 pm.
- Online Interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Institute/ funding agency particularly applicable to the said project as and when required.
- The applicants require to produce a letter of authentication from their Supervisor / Head of the Department / Head of the Institute indicating their association with the Institute and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” for allowing their student to undergo internship, if selected.
- Candidate coming for the interview must show the followings:
- Identity proof (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID – any one of these) 2. Proof of Date of Birth 3. All academic mark-sheets/degrees starting from class X 4. Present position details (Appointment letter or ID card) – not required if you are currently not working
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte