Desk Analyst | EMEAR Commercial Finance Security Deals Desk Analyst | CISCO | Engineering | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs in Bengaluru 2022
Cisco, where everyone is exclusive, but we bring our talents to figure as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some might imagine we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us during a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that permits for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we specialise in the give and take. We give our greatest, give our egos an opportunity, and provides of ourselves (because giving back is made into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there’s no moving forward.
So, you’ve got colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? boast your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. popular culture geek? Many folks are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
You will coordinate the deal pipeline to ensure profitability and compliance as a main member of the Security Acquisitions Deals Desk. Driving non-standard deal procedures, packaging and structuring agreements, influencing customer contracts, and, where relevant, working with newly acquired Cisco firms are all part of this role. The team discusses the coverage plan on a regular basis and makes sure that everyone is on the same page.
You will deal with a variety of finance and non-finance functions as part of Commercial Finance Operations and Acquisitions Integration.
To name a few, you’ll work with Security-centric Operations, PSS groups, BU Finance, Legal, and WW Sales teams. These are the people with whom you will interact the most and who will assist you in accurately leading the Security transactions or any other projects.
- Deal structuring and/or packaging mentorship to Sales, incorporating customer P&L, macro perspective into deal guidance in order to ensure that deals make overall business sense (precedent-setting, pricing/discounts across segments/geographies, and product family).
- Work with the Sales Team to optimize deals, mitigate risks for Cisco and prevent potential channel or country/theatre conflicts.
- Facilitate deal reviews and approvals by Sales and Finance by owning the communication and structuring of sophisticated and non-standard business opportunities.
- Establish links with functional teams within Cisco in order to enable close interactions.
- Collaborate closely with Security BUs on-field requirements identifying common trends and issues around pricing and competitive situations, findings from deals, pricing pressures, driven pressures, loopholes, etc, encountered on the day to day management.
- Perform scenario analysis, what-if comparisons, sensitivity analysis, during deal structuring cycle
- Strong Time Management and Planning skills.
- Structured and organized plan work and prioritize optimally.
- Budgeting, analytical, modeling and forecasting experience including attention to detail and ability to work successfully under time pressure.
- Significant judgment skills to ensure that Cisco optimizes its margins, optimally mitigates risks, while remaining commercially competitive.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Finance related field
- 2+ years shown experience
- Prior Bid, Deal, or Pricing Management experience
- Experience in a large multi-national company with exposure to various financial and/or commercial fields
- Experience crafting sophisticated financial models aligned to Cisco’s accounting policies and product sets
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Database management programs
- Proficiency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte