Specialist | Google | Careers | Scaled Abuse Specialist | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
A problem is not completely solved until it has been solved for everyone. Google employees create products that help people create possibilities for themselves and others, whether they live down the street or across the globe. Bring your imagination, intellect, and a healthy fear of the impossible. Bring everything that distinguishes you. We can build for everyone if we work together.
Job Description | Google Careers
YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a secure environment for users, viewers, and content creators all around the world to belong, create, and express themselves in a fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive manner. The Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of improving the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world, whether it’s understanding and resolving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing global policy.
We believe that everyone deserves a voice, and that when we listen, share, and develop community through our experiences, the world is a better place. We collaborate to allow everyone the ability to express their narrative, discover their passions, and connect with one another. We move at the speed of culture, with a shared objective of showing people the world, as we work at the crossroads of cutting-edge technology and limitless imagination. We experiment with new ideas, solve real-world problems, and have a good time – all while working together.
Roles and Responsibilities | Google Careers
- Ensure that all escalations are triaged, tracked, investigated, resolved, and communicated accurately using internal tools and systems; manage or assist in conducting reviews to capture lessons-learned and ensure regular follow-up.
- Develop knowledge across all product areas to ensure faster, more efficient resolution; develop post-mortem and implementations of preventative solutions, including working with Engineering on tools.
- Maintain, foster, and promote operational efficiency by providing regular feedback metrics to the Global team. Manage technological solutions for streamlining quality assurance; produce scalable training solutions for emerging workflows.
- Conduct content reviews in line with policy; manage policy enforcement escalations and develop enforcement guidelines for policies.
- Deliver training to reviewers and provide expert enforcement advice on grey policy areas.
Eligibility | Google Careers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in data analysis, working with databases, and querying (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce, Hadoop, etc.)
- Experience working with and communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment and managing projects and relationships in multiple countries
- Experience in defining policies for anti-abuse or customer support operations, in particular reviewing content and/or answering user questions, and working with vendors
- Excellent presentation and training skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and compelling manner to multiple stakeholder groups
- Solid attention to detail, comfortable leading complex projects across new and evolving stakeholder groups
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte