Data Science | Neoperk Technologies Private Limited | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
Neoperk Innovations has the vision to construct a shut circle, profoundly proficient agri-esteem chain fueled by our one-stop tech-empowered stage for all horticulture and agri-information related administrations. Our first item is a quick soil testing innovation presented come up short on per-use administration model to address the issue for soil test based supplement the executives rehearses at scale. We are guided and upheld by NSRCEL – IIMB, Advanced Effect Square – A TCS Establishment Drive, Startup Development and Brooding Center – IITK and ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Nagpur. A portion of our acknowledgments incorporate
- Winners of DST & TI’s India Innovation Challenge Design Contest (IICDC) 2018 anchored at NSRCEL, IIM Bangalore.
- Second Prize at “Best Campus Start-up Challenge 2019” organized by SINE, IIT-Bombay.
- Top 10 Finalist of “EarthTech Challenge 2020” held At Makepeace Island, Noosa, Australia.
- Finalist for Tesco Agri T-Jam 2020 (https://worldagritechinnovation.com/tesco-agri-t-jam-2020-finalists/).
- Winners of “AI for Agriculture Hackathon” supported by Google & HUL 6. Top 30 Finalists of Swadeshi Microprocessor Challenge 2021
- Develop, train, and validate machine learning & deep learning models
- Test models against defined metrics
- Work on maintaining the datasets and data workflows/pipelines for the same
- Work on the documentation of all the implementations & outcomes
- Work with the core team on delivering results
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 17th Dec’21 and 21st Jan’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Required Skills – Python, TensorFlow, R, ScikitLearn
- Ability to research, understand and implement algorithms
- Deep understanding of statistics and ML concepts
- Good understanding of signal processing techniques like signal preprocessing, filtering, convolution, deconvolution & decomposition
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with PyTorch, MATLAB, Streamlight, GCP
- Experience in deploying ML models on the cloud
- Experience in working with remote sensing and GIS data
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte