Data Analyst | BCG Careers | Analyst | Job Alert | Jobs in Delhi | Latest Job 2021
BСG wаs the рiоneer in business strаtegy when it wаs fоunded in 1963. Tоdаy, we wоrk сlоsely with сlients tо embrасe а trаnsfоrmаtiоnаl аррrоасh аimed аt benefiting аll stаkehоlders—emроwering оrgаnizаtiоns tо grоw, build sustаinаble соmрetitive аdvаntаge, аnd drive роsitive sосietаl imрасt. Оur diverse, glоbаl teаms аre раssiоnаte аbоut unlосking роtentiаl аnd mаking сhаnge hаррen, delivering integrаted sоlutiоns thrоugh leаding-edge mаnаgement соnsulting, teсhnоlоgy аnd design, аnd соrроrаte аnd digitаl ventures.
You will report to the Digital Collaboration tribe as a part of the Data & Analytics team. You’ll help Digital Collaboration with data analytics, machine learning, and innovation. Working across many squads and engaging various stakeholders to deliver insights for data-driven decision making on a wide range of use cases will be required.
The ideal applicant will ensure that our Data & Analytics team is aligned with the company’s goals and that major squad and tribe projects are supported. For data and visualisation requirements, the role will need to use the most up-to-date technologies and best practises to offer results, agility, efficiency, and quality.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics including mining, scrubbing and visualization
- Deep understanding of popular data analysis tools and databases
- Excellent visualization skills, storytelling, and familiarity with best practices to convey insights in an intuitive and visually compelling way
- Ability to define relevant metrics and influence key stakeholders with actionable insights
- Ability to work in highly dynamic environment with high degree of ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills with ability to simplify complex insights for end users.
- Should have 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in data visualization using Tableau (Tableau Desktop and Server) and Tableau certification will be a plus
- Strong understanding of Tableau’s LOD functions, data blending, logical/physical joins, row/column level security
- Strong analytics concepts and have applied the same in past projects (example: data correlation, pareto, market-basket analysis, forecasting, creating complex visuals like sunburst, multi-layered maps, usage of tableau extensions etc.)
- Must understand API integration using Python for extracting data from different sources
- Experience with Snowflake, SQL and relational databases, data warehouse
- Good SQL & data warehouse skills (comfortable with writing SQL codes, nested queries, creating table/views)
- Ability to work with large data sets both structured and unstructured data
- Professional experience in building robust data pipelines using ETL tools (e.g., Alteryx)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte