Communication Specialist | ICICI Bank | Career Opportunities | Bank Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs in Rajkot 2021
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated resources of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020 and benefit after assessment of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year finished March 31, 2020. The Bank has an organization of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide scope of banking items and monetary administrations to corporate and retail clients through an assortment of conveyance channels and through its particular auxiliaries in the space of speculation banking, life and non-disaster protection, funding and resource the board.
The Content Studio team will include a communication professional. The candidate’s primary task would be to review and provide mass consumer communication, such as SMS, E-mails, Letters, Webpages, Notifications, and so on. This person will be in charge of not only reviewing all communication and ensuring that it is actionable, precise, and direct to the customer, but also of maintaining and updating existing content, growing / identifying and developing new content opportunities, publishing MIS reports, and presenting to senior management.
This person will collaborate closely with the product and marketing teams to ensure that all new customer communications follow the same format and standard.
- Collaborate withthe product and marketing teams and manage a steady flow of content creation that supports current and future needs.
- Ensure all content meets high-quality standards (Content Studio Communication Capsule) and the Bank’s standards of corporate customer communication.
- Evaluate and ensure effectiveness of the content. Measure, analyse and recommend steps to create more cohesive content.
- Research/evaluate keywords for future and existing online content and optimise for the highest searched terms.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on content usage and recommend areas for improvement to increase usage and effectiveness.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Communication/Marketing.
- Relevant experience (5 to 8 years) in B2C content writing, process/change management and team management.
- Proficiency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess exemplary creative and persuasive writing, editing, proofreading and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail is mandatory.
- Ability to translate ideas and concepts into words that are clear, concise content tailored to specific audiences.
- Proven experience in working with various stakeholders and business teams to develop content. Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills in a diverse environment.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Adept with developing and managing content for banking environment. Understanding of banking processes and transactions will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with SEO and social media practices will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications like MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte