Customer Service Specialist | JioSaavn | Job Alert | Latest Job opportunity in Mumbai 2023
Established in 2007 as Saavn, JioSaavn is a sound web-based feature for South Asian music and specialists. In March 2018, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) gained a greater part stake in JioSaavn, making it the biggest music real time feature in India with a large number of month to month dynamic clients (MAUs). The organization has 900+ name associations including Universal, Sony, T-Series, Tips, YRF, Saregama and Warner Music. Notwithstanding 60 million+ tracks in 18 dialects, JioSaavn additionally offers clients the choice of getting to the application in six local Indian dialects as a component of the web-based feature’s continuous regionalisation endeavors.
Additional Information | Job in JioSaavn
We are seeking an enthusiastic intern to join our Audience Experience team. This team handles customer interactions from around the world through digital channels such as email, Twitter, Facebook, and App/Play Store. If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and believe that it goes beyond being just a department but an attitude, then this role is perfect for you. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that every Saavn customer you engage with has a remarkable experience across all our support channels.
Roles and Responsibilities | Job in JioSaavn
- This role is high-performance, and there’s never a dull day! Here’s what we’d like to you to bring to the table.
- Front-line engagement with customers who reach out to us on our support channels (Email, Twitter, Facebook, and App/Play Store).
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you can spot trends in conversations from a kilometer away.
- Deliver best-in-class, simple, and friendly service in a timely manner.
- Liaise with our superheroes from Product, Editorial, Content, and other teams as needed to seek resolutions.
- And the last, but most important criterion, you’re a team player! You gel very well with our team and are eager to learn from your peers.
Eligibility | Job in JioSaavn
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Witty, creative, and empathetic. You’re also not afraid of basic technical talk.
- Good at prioritization. You WILL be flooded with multiple interactions across multiple channels.
- 6months to 1year of experience in a customer-centric industry, preferably in a customer-facing role. Aptitude to learn everything about Saavn’s products. Experience with digital products is a bonus.
- Familiarity with customer service tools like Zendesk or Freshdesk is a bonus.
- Enough said about what we expect from you! Here’s what you can expect from us
- We’re a bunch of happy-go-lucky people who thrive on making others smile.
- We’re all stationery freaks. You may turn into one being around us!
- There’s no such thing as a boring day. There’s always a new challenge, something to learn, and customer insights to share.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte