Business Development Representative | Xerox Careers | Jobs in Nashua | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
About Company | Business Development Representative | Xerox
Xerox has been redefining the office experience for over a century. We’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce, using our leadership position in office and production print technologies. Our distinctive business solutions and financial services are designed to help every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is done — from the office to industrial locations.
Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are using disruptive technologies like digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and cleantech to continue our tradition of innovation.
Job Description | Business Development Representative | Xerox
Conway Technology Group, A Xerox Company, is seeking two (2) upbeat, motivated individuals to join our Business Development Representative Team, which will work out of either our Nashua, NH or Waltham, MA offices; this is a hybrid opportunity in which individuals will spend time in the office and work from home. Inbound and/or outbound sales, customer service, and sales support queries will be your responsibility.
This job is responsible for initiating conversations in order to develop existing accounts and produce additional business as well as generate new business prospects.
Responsibilities | Business Development Representative | Xerox
- Conduct outbound calls in a sales capacity providing informed and accurate product, service, solution and supply information to facilitate sales activity.
- Query callers to gather information by inquiring about potential product, service, solution and supply needs.
- Communicate appropriate options focused on identified caller needs.
- Uses a computerized system to gather information, building caller profiles, and log outbound call activity.
- Answer questions about products, services, solutions, and supplies or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the outside sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle objections
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
Eligibilities | Business Development Representative | Xerox
- Proven experience as an Inside Sales Representative or other sales / customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota, preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., Microsoft (MS) Outlook, Word and Excel) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products, services, solutions and supplies and describe / explain them to customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Composed and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address objections
- High school diploma and a Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Results-driven, persistent, solid time management skills, follows-up, telephone sales skills, prospecting skills, motivation for sales, handles objections well, professional.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers all applicants for all positions regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other protected group. Visit www.xerox.com to learn more about our dedication to diversity and inclusion.
People with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply for or compete for a job with Xerox should send an email to [email protected] Include your name, the job you’re interested in, and the type of housing you’re looking for. Xerox Corporation, 2020.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte