Internship | Interns | Professional Service Interns | Qualifications | Delhi | Amazon
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
AWS Professional Service is applying the public cloud technology into multiple industries in the world. We also partner with local consulting partner, integration partners and others across the spectrum of technologies to build better organizations that deliver the most value to customer in every project. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that customer can only be successful when our system is successful.
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects/Developer to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.Here at Professional Services, we engage in a wide variety of business critical and global scale projects for customers and partners and help them best utilize the ever-evolving AWS platform. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
|Check out the latest opening in Byju’s|
Check out the latest opening in Pepperfry
Check out the latest opening in HUL
Check out the latest opening in UrbanClap
Check out the latest opening in FAB
Check out the latest opening in Barista Coffee Company
Check out the latest opening in Quality Council of India
Check out the latest opening in Credit Suisse
Check out the latest opening in Larsen & Turbo
Check out the latest opening in Amazon
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
· BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Master’s Degree desired.
· GPA (or equivalent) 3.75+ (Transcript required)
· 1+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience, side projects are preferred.
· Hands on programing skills in any of the following: C++, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Python
· Contribute full time during internships
· Ability to travel to client locations as needed (50+%)
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· English CET-6
· Experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment
· Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
· Experience with designing and building application using Container or serverless technologies
· Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
· Experience working in distributed development teams
· Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
· TOEFL 100+ or IELTS 7.0+