Union Bank of India | Internship Recruitment Drive 2021 | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2021
We have presented here certain Information about Union Bank of India which can assist you understand more about our Bank – our profile, our aspirations, our leadership team, the banking and other policies we’ve adopted etc. you’ll also find information regarding the Bank’s performance, which can be of interest to shareholders of the Bank.
Our Training System, Careers with us, our ‘Know Your Customer’ systems and our Risk Management systems are discussed during this section of the location. We also disclose the company Social Responsibility initiatives which our Bank has undertaken.
- Degree in Engineering in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science/Information Technology/Textile/ Chemical etc./B. Pharma from a university acknowledged by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. regulatory bodies with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate
- Less than 30 years and more than 20 years of age
Follow this Roadmap for better chances
- Prepare aptitude and reasoning (This will come in the first round of your test)
- Prepare your coding (I would recommend you to select either python or java)
- Why python?
- It is comparatively easy and fast to code in python. During your coding rounds, there is a time constraint.
- Why java?
- Java is a great language and widely used in service-based companies. It’s always better to become industry-ready beforehand.
- Why python?
- What to do after the clearance of your written round?
- Prepare your resume.
- Work on your spoken skills (Try to practice in front of the mirror or record your videos while answering certain questions and then share those videos or audios to your friends and teachers -so, that they can correct you beforehand.
- Prepare certain questions like:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- What do you know about our company? (That should include Founder details, Number of employees, and Revenue)
- Can you explain your project? (They will ask cross-questions)
- Your strengths and hobbies
- Any Questions (This is a tricky question, try to make most of it.)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte