Trainee LL QA | Himalaya Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs Bengaluru 2022
A inquisitive young man watched as villagers fed the roots of a local herb to calm a herd of angry elephants in the Burmese forests.
Mr. M. Manal, the creator of Himalaya, and that herb was Rauwolfia Serpentina, the idea for Serpina®, the world’s first natural antihypertensive medication, which was introduced in 1934.
In the year 1930, Mr. Manal began his quest to unravel the mysteries of nature. He was adamant about bringing the promise of nature’s healing power, harnessed through scientific inquiry, to the people.
This vision has been turned into Himalaya’s mission of affecting people’s lives with the promise of Wellness in every Home and Happiness in every Heart ninety years later.
Himalaya’s adventure began at a time when natural goods were viewed with suspicion. Our founder, on the other hand, persisted in following his dreams. He bought a hand-operated tableting machine by pawning his mother’s bangles.
Mr. Manal developed Serpina® after four years of intensive research, laying the groundwork for Himalaya’s strong research position. His goal was to bring Ayurveda, an ancient Indian science, to civilization in a modern fashion. Himalaya had its second medical success in 1955 with the introduction of Liv.52, a liver composition that became synonymous with the Himalaya brand.
It has since become our signature brand and one of our best-selling herbal medicines. In the years after, we’ve introduced a slew of other legendary products, including Septilin, Cystone, Bonnisan, and Rumalaya forte, all of which have become household names thanks to customer trust.
We rebranded to unify our whole range of goods under the one tent “Himalaya Since 1930” as our reach grew in diverse categories. Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, BabyCare, Himalaya FOR MOMS, Wellness, and Animal Health portfolios were all integrated. Himalaya is now a leading global herbal health and personal care company with around 500 products distributed in over 100 countries.
- Work on QA functions and QMS
- Responsible for preparation of Quality documents
- Responsible for Quality events like Deviations, Change Management
- Preparation & review of Product documents like MFR, Batch records, Specifications and its associated documents
- Knowledge in validation activities & CSV
- Will be responsible for failures / market complaints using investigation tools effectively in establishing actual root cause.
- Will perform basic SAP transactions
- Should have basic computer knowledge in preparing reports, trending & presentations
- Should have Good interpersonal skills
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Documentation
- UG: B.Pharma in Any Specialization
- PG: M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte