Team Leader | Amazon Careers | Job Alert | Latest Job 2021
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession instead of competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to figure. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and therefore the Climate Pledge are a number of the items pioneered by Amazon.
You are in charge of ensuring that your employees are adequately taught and that their requirements are met so that they can focus on their tasks. You’ll make sure Amazon policies are implemented and enforced fairly and consistently, including attendance tracking. This includes encouraging, mentoring, reporting, and providing feedback on associate performance, such as productivity, quality, and safety, in order to meet or exceed Amazon’s objectives.
The Team Lead will deal with FC Associates’ disciplinary and/or performance issues, up to and including termination. Furthermore, you will collaborate with third-party delivery suppliers to verify that Amazon requirements are met in compliance with service agreements.
At Amazon, we strive to be the most customer-focused corporation on the planet. To get there, we’ll need people that are incredibly talented, bright, and motivated. Team leads are needed for Amazon’s GSF FC operations team. Amazon is one of the most well-known brands in the world, and we ship millions of products to our loyal customers each year.
The Team Lead will deal with FC Associates’ disciplinary and/or performance issues, up to and including termination. Furthermore, you will collaborate with third-party delivery suppliers to verify that Amazon requirements are met in compliance with service agreements. For our FC operations, we’re looking for a Team Lead. You will be responsible for the following tasks in this position:
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations for either one large site or a combination of small sites. Executing inbound and outbound
- Meeting customer facing metrics, while maintaining cost targets and upholding safety and morale of the team reporting to you.
- Driving performance management of your team members. Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement.
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
- Ability to manage day and night shifts.
- A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment, warehousing, logistics or manufacturing.
- Strong execution skills, action oriented, go getter.
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced.
- Good people management skills.
- Comfortable with reading, writing and communicating in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates/team members.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Amazon system or similar systems.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte