Talent Management Specialist – International Consumer | Amazon Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Amazon is directed by four standards: client fixation as against contender center, enthusiasm for creation, obligation to functional greatness, and end of the day thinking. We are driven by the energy of building advancements, designing items, and offering kinds of assistance that change lives. We embrace better approaches for getting things done, choose choices rapidly, and aren’t hesitant to return up short. we’ve the degree and skills of a huge organization, and thus the soul and heart of slightly one.
The ideal applicant will assume the position of strategist for Amazon’s WW Consumer division, masterfully using data to convey a captivating storey, connect dots, and integrate into a practical talent plan. The candidate must be capable of foreseeing problems, developing contingency plans, managing numerous priorities, problem solving, and logistical organisation. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and have a track record of implementing talent programmes and initiatives in collaboration with HR and business stakeholders.
The ideal applicant would have functional expertise of core HR areas and have worked in Talent Management, Organizational Development, or as an HR Business Partner. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and capable of working in an uncertain and global setting with little direction or supervision.
- Contribute to the creation, implementation, and management of Talent Management plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives. Ensure talent readiness by creating mechanisms such as: Success Profiles, Talent Assessment and Leadership Investment Planning based on the business needs.
- Partner with Consumer Line Talent Management, HR, and business leaders to define and establish a long-term talent strategy that may include: identifying critical jobs, determining talent gaps, assessing internal as well as external availability, and developing long term plans to bridge the gaps.
- Run need-based Talent Management projects with clients across teams and globally: driving and conducting needs analysis, creating and executing against talent plans/roadmaps, and reporting and audit of existing programs. Look at cross-business themes and integrate into the over-arching talent management strategy for the business.
- Drive program goals and provide program management support. This includes defining project plans, managing implementation activities, and developing protocols, documentation, and communications for project rollout and ongoing management.
- Support streamlined user experience of key people processes, including identifying and operationalizing opportunities for process improvement and evolution.
- Create process improvement mechanisms including automation on some of the existing processes/ tools to ensure standardization and consistency as we scale.
- Identify appropriate metrics to measure effectiveness of talent management initiatives.
Eligibilities | Jobs for HR | Associate | Amazon Careers | Job Alert
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organization Behavior, Business Management or related field from an accredited college or university.
- 3+ years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment working in HR, Talent Management, Learning & Development, and/or Project Management roles.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology and/or an MBA highly preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a high-energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as prioritization and planning skills – with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in time sensitive matters and organized to manage and track multiple priorities simultaneously – grace under pressure and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results.
- Ability to use data to solve business problems and possess a high level of integrity, judgment, and discretion in handling confidential information.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte