Jobs in Bank | Associate Trading | Standard Chartered Bank | Career opportunities | Latest Jobs 2021
We are a prominent worldwide bank dedicated to assisting individuals and businesses in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East succeed. To us, excellent performance entails much more than just making money. It’s about demonstrating how you exemplify our brand promise, Here for Good, as well as our valued behaviors – do the right thing, work better together, and never settle. We’re dedicated to encouraging workplace equality and cultivating an inclusive and flexible culture in which everyone may reach their full potential and contribute positively to our company. As a result, we are able to give better support to our diverse client base.
Roles and Responsibilities | Standard Chartered Bank
- Assist in developing and implementing trading strategy for Rates derivatives products
- Maximise total product income by ensuring effective end to end client risk management/service
- To grow the rates franchise in India, with primary focus on Interest Rate Derivatives
- Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Assist the automation of product offering to Clients
- Drive the client engagement for RWA optimization to improve the overall FM product RoRWA
- Achieving assigned full year budget as per annual P3 document
- To increase SCB’s visibility through competitive pricing rates derivatives for our clients
- To deepen existing client relationships through regular conversations and by giving market color in line with guidelines.
- To work with Sales/RM to identify new prospects and client opportunities
- Provide sales desk with competitive pricing and product support in our endeavor to out serve
- To explore new products and structures to increase the breadth and depth of the market
- Manage risk from client trades
- To support the FM Sales team by showing axes and giving market color in line with guidelines
Qualifications | Standard Chartered Bank
- Master’s degree (University)
- Bank training; complete all required mandatory & developmental training – role specific, and regulatory/compliance bank wide
- Must be effective communicator with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast paced,& high pressure environment.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte