Principal DevOps Engineer | Autodesk | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Autodesk is revolutionising the way the world is created and built. Our technology is used in architecture, engineering, building, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, allowing innovators to tackle problems big and small all across the world. Autodesk software helps our customers design and create a better world for everyone, from greener buildings to smarter products to more compelling blockbusters.
Autodesk tools such as AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and others are used by over 100 million individuals to unleash their creativity and tackle major design, business, and environmental concerns. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices, and it uses the cloud’s endless processing capacity to allow teams all over the world collaborate, design, simulate, and fabricate their ideas in three dimensions.
We provide competitive wages and benefits, and we’d love for you to join us. We are happy to be an equal opportunity employer, and we consider all qualified applications regardless of race, gender, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. Check out #AutodeskLife to witness our culture in action.
We have over 10,000 workers worldwide and are based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
A good applicant has a strong feeling of ownership and can successfully complete projects. They are familiar with latest automation frameworks, which will be leveraged to develop supported services for our internal customer base.
- Design, develop, and test features/functions delivered via applications and services
- Hands-on software development for infrastructure that will perform at scale
- Write code that is tested, readable, and maintainable
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback for tool improvements
- Lead technical and architectural discussions and decision making
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements, understand use cases and build towards a cohesive technical strategy
- Automate processes where possible and propose new tools when needed
- Cross-train and mentor teammates
- Participate in on-call rotations to support production systems
- Hands-on software development experience in Python, NodeJS or Java
- 8+ years Linux/Unix Administration monitoring, reliability and security of Linux-based, online, high-traffic services and Web/eCommerce properties
- 5+ years of production experience in large-scale cloud-based Infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- Customer-facing and service-oriented person
- Understanding & curiosity of DevOps best practices, architectures, and methods
- Strong experience with Log Analysis and Monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, Splunk, Dynatrace, Nagios, etc.
- Strong with Docker and Kubernetes/ECS environments
- Expert Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Expert experience with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins, Artifactory, GIT, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Good self-management skills and ability to track and prioritize multiple tasks coming in simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills, along with the ability to work independently
- Great team player with great communication skills.
- Experience consuming, designing, and implementing REST APIs
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts
- Experience working on globally distributed teams
- eCommerce experience
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte