Pricing Analyst | HP Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2022 | Career Height
You’re on a mission to rethink and reinvent what’s possible in your job and in the world.
We’re in the same boat. We like taking on difficult tasks, upsetting the current quo, and inventing the future. We’re looking for bright individuals who are motivated by huge challenges, eager to learn and grow, and committed to making a positive impact.
It is a multinational technology business with operations in more than 170 countries. Its mission is to develop technology that improves the lives of people everywhere.
Pricing Analyst Job Description
- Prepares materials to communicate issue resolution for external customers.
- Reviews and analyzes reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data-related analysis, providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Manages post-sales order management (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Coordinates non-exempt and Entry level team members by providing project management (e.g., coordinates day-to-day activities), mentoring, and coaching.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments on sales data management topics.
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic mentoring and coaching skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook
- Click Here to view Stories