OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services aimed at increasing revenue and simplifying operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers all over the world. OYO provides over 157K hotel and home stores in over 35 countries, including India, Europe, and Southeast Asia, with over 40 integrated products and solutions.
Ritesh Agarwal, 27, created OYO after becoming the first Asian citizen to be accepted into the Thiel Fellowship (started by Paypal founder Peter Thiel). OYO has a unique business model that allows its customers to convert fragmented, unbranded, and underutilised hospitality assets into branded, digitally-enabled storefronts with higher revenue generation potential, as well as giving them access to a wide range of high-quality storefronts at attractive prices.
The OYO platform is used by the owners and operators of over 157K shops to handle all mission-critical areas of their business operations. In two core patron applications, Co-OYO and OYO OS, OYO’s comprehensive, full-stack technology package incorporates more than 40 products and services spanning digital sign-up and onboarding, revenue management, daily business management, and D2C stacks.
Customers can book stores directly through OYO’s D2C channels or indirectly through third-party OTAs. Discovery, seamless booking, pre-stay support, cancellations, digital check-ins, as well as in-stay and post-stay services are all available through the OYO App. The OYO App was the third most downloaded travel app in 2020, with over 100 million downloads. OYO Wizard, OYO’s loyalty programme, has 9.2 million members, making it India’s second largest loyalty programme by subscriber count.
A fantastic chance for anyone wishing to advance their career in the hospitality industry. OYO Vacation Homes has a chat sales process.
We’re searching for brilliant people who are motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to go above and beyond to help the firm grow.
You will be responsible for providing individualised support to our European guests who contact us via chat as part of the procedure.
As a result of this, you will become a significant member of one of the largest vacation rental chains in the EU region’s revenue and GX teams.
- Responsible for delivering Chat support targets
- Ensuring responses to inquiries within the stipulated FRt and AHTs
- Experience in sales process – inboud/outbound sales, channel based sales, B2C sales, Offline sales preferable
- Experience with high revenue sales environment, chat tools and hospitality, OTAs, etc will be a plus
- Candidate must be comfortable with roster based rotating shifts
- 2 shifts : Day and Evening
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Working in variable shifts and timings to provide on-the-go support and also work with internal teams to resolve priority issues.
- both written and spoken English must be flawless
- Ownership of managing the conversion/revenue through pre-booking chat
- Strong knowledge of Ms Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint is desirable –
- Candidate must possess street smartness, be creative and acquire skills / tactics to do quick sales
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte