Engineer | Automation Engineer | Parallel Wireless | Job | Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
Parallel Wireless is the main U.S.- based organization testing the world’s inheritance merchants with the business’ just brought together ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) programming empowered OpenRAN arrangements. Its cloud-local OpenRAN and organization designs reclassify network financial matters for worldwide versatile administrators in both inclusion and limit arrangements, while additionally preparing to 5G.
Through open coordinated effort with the OpenRAN biological system accomplices, Parallel Wireless has made the world’s first and biggest completely consistent OpenRAN environment that is equipped for conveying cutting edge remote foundation at a significantly lower cost, guaranteeing more equivalent admittance to 5G across the globe.
The organization’s OpenRAN portfolio is intended to assist clients with modernizing their organizations, diminish sending expenses and intricacy, increment functional productivity, empower interoperability, discover new income streams, and begin conveying multi-merchant 5G organizations today.
The organization’s clients incorporate more than 60 worldwide versatile administrators, just as private and public enterprises and governments that utilization their product characterized network portfolio to reconsider their organizations. Parallel Wireless’ development and greatness in multi-innovation, open virtualized RAN arrangements have been perceived with 65+ industry grants. Kindly visit www.parallelwireless.com for more data.
- Design and build automation framework from scratch and be able to improve and integrate existing automation
- Develop new library or update the existing libraries
- Work closely with Software QA and software development engineers on requirements
- Understand feature requirements and translate to test cases and test automation
- Plan and implement test automation strategies
- Be a go-to person on quick turnarounds on scripts and educate other engineers
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience building complex automation frameworks from scratch using open-source tools and build on existing frameworks
- Expert knowledge in two or more languages from Python, Perl, Tcl, C++
- Strong experience in UNIX, preferably Linux at user and kernel level with in-depth knowledge of SQL
- A solid foundation in software engineering and programming
- Experience with Radio Access Network Technologies and a plus to have experience in LTE/3G/WiMax cellular networks
- Experience with LAN/WAN, routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS tools and utilities, wireless and Ethernet drivers .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s (B.E/ B.Tech ) or Master’s degree (M.E. or M.Tech .) in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience.
- Openings available in both Pune and Bangalore locations
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte