IT Software Developer | Accenture Careers | Job Alert | Business Requirement Analysis Business and Integration Practitioner | Latest job in Mumbai 2022
Accenture is a worldwide expert administrations organization with driving capacities in advanced, cloud and security. Joining unrivaled experience and concentrated abilities across in excess of 40 ventures, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations administrations — all controlled by the world’s biggest organization of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations habitats.
Additional Information | Job in Accenture
|Job Profile||Business Requirement Analysis Business and Integration Practitioner|
Assists in documenting the endpoints and data flows of the integration plan. To ensure successful integration, is knowledgeable with the whole project life-cycle, including requirements analysis, coding, testing, deployment, and operations. Assist the Architect in ensuring that the integration plan achieves business objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Provide strategy analysis in terms of identifying business need, defining the business problem, analyzing business change or identifying new opportunities they may have in future to enhance their business.
- Analyze the banking business and provide solution
- 7 years of IT software development experience preferably in the Financial Services / Banking domain.
- Experience in EQ/FI/OTC/ETD, Middle office and Back-office Dev projects/products/systems entity rollouts, Street side set ups Regulatory aspects, Comprehensive test methodology.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data profiling, Data mapping and analyzing SQL.
- Trade life cycle Settlement process knowledge.
- Good understanding of the compliance and regulatory rules, BRD, FSD, Functional testing
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte