Human Resources | HR Internship
For almost 125 years, the people of Johnson & Johnson have been motivated and unified by caring for the globe one person at a time. We value research and science, and we use it to develop innovative goods and services that improve people’s health and well-being. Every day, our more than 130,000 workers around the world combine heart, science, and imagination to dramatically alter humanity’s health trajectory.
Janssen India, Johnson & Johnson India’s pharmaceutical division, is committed to addressing and resolving some of India’s most pressing unmet medical needs, including oncology, immunology, neurology and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases, and metabolic illnesses. Janssen India delivers innovative products, services, and solutions to people all around the world, driven by a deep commitment to patient health and well-being. In six therapeutic areas, Janssen understands the impact of serious disorders on people’s lives and wants to empower individuals via disease awareness, education, and access to high-quality care.
- Assist in talent acquisition – proactive sourcing
- Connect with external candidates and maintain an accurate database
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 5th Jan’22 and 9th Feb’22
- are available for duration of 1 month
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte