Executive Jobs | Purplle | Mumbai | Job Alert | Latest Job 2021
Established in 2012, Purplle.com is one of India’s biggest e-excellence objections with in excess of 7 million month to month dynamic clients. The magnificence e-rear has over 1000+ brands with almost 50,000 items, accessible on its site and application. Purplle.com as of late settled a $45M negotiation from Verlinvest, Sequoia Capital India, Blume Ventures and JSW Ventures.
Roles and Responsibilities | Executive Jobs
- This role is responsible to attract and select the best-in-class talent (Tech, Sales hiring) from our target industry segments. Build the company’s professional network through relationships with relevant colleges for effective campus hiring.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders. Advice hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes; identify key sourcing channels; develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, effectively gathering research, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Responsible for effectively communicating the employer brand with potential talent and forging strong partnerships with the HR team, relevant stakeholders and recruiters.- Taking initiatives in organizing recruitment drives and assisting in hiring resources for critical requirements while keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Gather and Understand from the external market, best practices to further improve the recruitment process.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand and employee referrals.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
Eligibility | Executive Jobs
- Proven work experience in Tech and Volume Hiring.
- Ability to identify and pursue best candidates with fitment to the culture of the company.
- Ability to draw up a long-term staffing plan and work to filling it in a time bound manner.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Experience working for Job consultancy/start-up for Tech/Non Tech hiring.- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub).
- Excellent verbal and written communication- Strong people evaluation and decision-making skills.
- MBA with 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition with a fast-growing set-up start-up exposure preferred.
- High level of ownership and proactive approach is MUST (ref:iimjobs.com)
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte