Executive – Customer Service | SAGE Publications | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
SAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd, founded in 1981, is a leading independent academic and professional publisher of cutting-edge, high-quality content. SAGE Publications is the world’s leading independent academic and professional publisher, having been founded in 1965.
SAGE aspires to be the world’s largest independent academic and professional publisher, believing strongly that engaged research is at the heart of any healthy society and that education is intrinsically important. This entails playing a creative role in society by distributing education and research on a global scale, with good, long-term connections, a focus on our markets, and the ability to combine quality and innovation as the pillars.
SAGE should feel like home to leading writers, editors, and organisations because we believe in addressing their diverse requirements and publishing the best of their work. We are a growing firm, and our financial success is based on our ability to think imaginatively about our markets and aggressively respond to our consumers’ needs.
SAGE India formed new imprints, SAGE Stree, SAGE Samya, SAGE Popular Prakashan, and SAGE YODA Press, in 2015, through partnerships with independent publishers. This programme continues the practise of creating dynamic lists, both academic and popular, that will provide participatory venues for additional conversation, scholarship, and writing in order to properly represent the non-mainstream and critical realities of modern India.
- Will ensure timely raising of Print/ Online product proposals, Proforma Invoices, Invoices, Receipts,
- Will ensure handling of Print & Online claims/access issue queries
- Will collaborate with Sales & other departments to ensure timely management and processing of orders
- Ensure you submit your plan for the weekly / monthly sessions with your reporting manager & work on the assigned tasks independently
- To ensure discipline within the team & organization.
- Backup of another team member
- Communication written and spoken has to be crisp
- Will have to monitor daily/monthly tasks assigned to you through CRM
- You will be expected to understand the functioning of Journal Subscriptions module and suggest changes for improvement.
- You will undertake any other work assigned to you by your superiors including reports hence will be expected to have knowledge of excel
- To ensure – ZERO ERROR COMPLAINT- from the assigned jobs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed within this position description are representative of the education, skills, experience and qualifications required. Incumbents in this position must maintain absolute confidentiality with company information at all times
- Management reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the essential functions of this position at any time, with or without notice
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte