Engineer | System Engineer
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
The Spirit of Wipro is the core of Wipro. These are our Values. It is about who we are. It is our character. It is reflected consistently in all our behavior. The Spirit is deeply rooted in the unchanging essence of Wipro. But it also embraces what we must aspire to be. It is the indivisible synthesis of the four values. The Spirit is a beacon. It is what gives us direction and a clear sense of purpose. It energizes us and is the touchstone for all that we do.
- Day to day troubleshooting for Incidents & Problems reported by users and timely update in the ticket logging tool
- Troubleshooting desktop / laptop OS issues
- Installation / re-installation / configuration / Troubleshooting of systems, printers, scanners
- Installation/re-installation/configuration / Troubleshooting of software/applications
- Installation / configuration / Troubleshooting of e-mail client
- Install antivirus software and check virus definition auto updates on desktops / laptops which have failed automatic update
- Install approved patches onto desktops / laptops which have failed automatic update
- Remove virus from respective desktop / laptop
- Handle IMAC’s (pre-approved, low impact – Install, Move, Add and Change)
- OS builds from approved image
- Problem solving Capability in Wipro, IBM, HP and Dell and other vendors laptop/ desktop Hardware
- Ability to quickly analyze & diagnose technical problems
- Problem determination and resolution within SLA’s
- Work with Local & Global Teams
- Proactive and clear communication skills
- Quality and Process Knowledge
- Should be good in client communication skills
- Willing to Work on Shifts based on the projects need
- Desktop/phone setup for projects.
- Reducing repetitive calls.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook