Business Analyst | Jobs in Cisco | Cisco Careers | Job opportunity in Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2021
Cisco was started in 1984 by a small group of Stanford University computer experts. Cisco engineers have been pioneers in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technology since the company’s foundation.
Roles and Responsibilities | Business Analyst
Who You Are
- Interfacing with business user community including Finance, Planning, Customer Service & Manufacturing partners to ensure best in class inventory planning practices.
- Efficiently support inventory analysis for different product life cycle stages including NPI, promotion and end of life to internal & external stakeholder for their stocking planning & business decision purpose.
- Developing and driving metrics for material management programs and initiatives to measure business effectiveness and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Analyze business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to solve/mitigate issues and assist in driving target inventory strategy at manufacturing partners sites.
- Influencing others to make decisions and take actions aimed at achieving common objectives to enable business growth.
- Facilitating cross-functional and/or global teams outside/inside Cisco Systems
Qualification | Business Analyst
- Desired Degree: Currently enrolled in Masters Degree Program.
- Desired Major: Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or 7.0 out of 10.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte