Relationship Manager | ICICI Bank | Bank Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore 2021
About Organisation | Assistant Relationship Manager | ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated resources of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020 and benefit after assessment of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year finished March 31, 2020. The Bank has an organization of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India. ICICI Bank offers a wide scope of banking items and monetary administrations to corporate and retail clients through an assortment of conveyance channels and through its particular auxiliaries in the space of speculation banking, life and non-disaster protection, funding and resource the board.
Job Description| Relationship Manager | ICICI Bank
As a Relationship Manager, Wealth You get an opportunity to figure as a dependable banker managing the complete spectrum of customers’ financial assets across a variety of products and services. Risk profiling of the customer enables you to supply optimal financial solutions. As many of the products are market linked, it’s crucial that you simply have a superior understanding of the merchandise and its linkages with economic process. Customers seek insights and advice; hence superior knowledge and a high standard of customer service are distinguishing factors for fulfillment . you furthermore may get a chance to on-board new customers for the Bank.
Responsibilities| Relationship Manager | ICICI Bank
- Customer Service – Create service excellence by being a banker of choice to the customer
- Customer Interaction – Periodic engagements with customers, ensure relationships continuity
- Business Development – Growth in Asset Under Management and onboard new customers
- Asset Management – Financial Advice, portfolio review and offer suitable products
- Cross Selling of Products – Offer products based on customer life stage needs and collaborate with other teams in the Bank for suitable product offerings
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte