1.Have the passion in developing and supporting the growth of the next generation software architectures and inspire innovation within the team
2. Develop scalable real-time low-latency processing solutions in an agile delivery method
3. Lead and guide the team in design, code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problem
4. Develop solutions using available tools and technologies and assist the global team in problem resolution by hands-on participation.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology disciplines with strong fundamentals in software engineering.
• At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the IT industry, preferably with advanced web development experience in developing web applications and solutions that are lightweight, responsive, user-friendly and visually appealing.