– Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. – Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
– Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
Master's degree or PhD.
– Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering.
– Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
– Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information. – Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.