Engineer | Volvo | Job Alert | Career | Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2022
Customer success, Trust, Passion, Change, and Performance are five carefully chosen characteristics that define the Volvo Group culture. At all levels of the company, these principles influence our day-to-day behavior and decision-making. They convey our common ideas across regions and entities, laying the groundwork for a high-performing culture that can help the company reach its full potential. Our company values assist us in making that journey. The Volvo Group promotes prosperity by providing transportation solutions such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, as well as financing and services that help our customers boost their uptime and productivity.
Job Description | Volvo
We’re looking for a trustworthy Associate Engineer to join our talented team. The Associate Engineer is in charge of performing all responsibilities assigned by the supervisor, as well as aiding other engineers with projects, doing research, and preparing reports. You should be able to follow directions while also being able to think on your feet and come up with new ideas. You should have a growth attitude and a dedication to lifelong learning to be a successful Associate Engineer. Outstanding applicants should be keen observers, prepared to help where they can, and eager to work with teams outside of their area of expertise.
Responsibilities | Volvo
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records
Eligibilities | Volvo
- Master’s degree in specialized functions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management skills
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte