Intern | Business Intelligence | Vodafone | Career Opportunities | Internship Alert | Latest Internship in Pune 2022
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this. We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together. With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
The Company Intelligence Advisor assists in the supply of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which are important in strategic planning because they allow the organisation to acquire, store, access, and analyse business data to make better decisions. The Business Intelligence Advisor demonstrates a thorough understanding of established concepts and procedures in order to ensure that the business receives a high-quality information service that is critical to their commercial decision-making, while also increasing the BI solutions and services’ reliability and creativity.
They provide extensive data analysis, develop dashboards, and ensure that decision support technologies are in place to help the organisation make the best decisions possible, all while following to standards, policy, and regulations. Reports to the Business Intelligence Manager in most cases.
- Follows processes to deliver tasks which support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning and AR
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Strategic Mindset
- Business Partnering
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte