Video Editor | Unacademy | Careers | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022
We are India’s biggest learning stage that has animated numerous splendid personalities. In a half year, more than 300,000 understudies have profited from more than 2,400 online examples and specific seminars on breaking different cutthroat assessments on our foundation. We have onboarded a portion of the top instructors in the nation, including Kiran Bedi, India’s first lady IPS official.
We are contacting the existences of individuals in the most remote corners of the country. Our examples of overcoming adversity incorporate a huge number of understudies who have broken the hardest of assessments, worked on their capacity to talk and compose, and expanded their insight.
Video Editor Job Description
|APPLY BY||25 Jun’ 22|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle basic video editing work like trimming, merging, background change, voice-over, volume increase, and text edits in videos
- Manage all aesthetics of in-class video recordings provided & standardize videos according to the manager’s instructions
- Add non-plagiarised designs and animation background whenever required
- Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 10th Jun’22 and 15th Jul’22
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Click Here to view Stories