Verification Engineer | Jobs for Engineers | NVIDIA | Jobs Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the expansion of the PC gaming market, redefined modern special effects, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — subsequent era of computing — with the GPU acting because the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars which will perceive and understand the planet. Today, NVIDIA is increasingly referred to as “the AI computing company.”
NVIDIA is seeking passionate, highly motivated, and artistic senior ASIC verification engineers to be a part of its Graphics team performing on the planning of state of the art memory subsystem components utilized in their industry-leading Graphics Processors and Tegra SOCs.
This position offers the chance to possess real impact during a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines starting from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and therefore the growing field of AI. we’ve created a team of outstanding people stretching round the globe, whose mission is to push the frontiers of what’s possible today and define the platform for the longer term of computing.
In this position, you’ll be expected to plan and implement IP/Cluster/SOC functional verification of styles that constitute our Graphics Processors and Tegra SOCs. you’d work on creating regression plans for code also as functional coverage closure. you’d perform pre-silicon validation activities like XPROP simulations and GLS.
- Own ASIC verification of IP/Cluster for complicated designs in RTL.
- Work with HW architects and designers to make the right implementation choices.
- Interact with the Performance verification teams to augment verification through dynamic simulations and/or Formal verification techniques.
- Work with the specifications and ensure functional and code coverage of all the RTL which you will verify.
- Work with and enable FPGA and S/W teams to ensure that S/W is tested.
- Involved in post-silicon verification and debug.
- BS / MS or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of design experience.
- Experience in ASIC verification of complex design units for at least one or two projects.
- Exposure to design and verification tools (VCS or equivalent simulation tools, debug tools like Debussy, GDB).
- Exposure to System Verilog and UVM based methodology for ASIC verification is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Memory controllers or prior experience with verification of IP/clusters involving access to Memory.
- Working knowledge of DRAM specifications like HBM and LPDDRx memory standards.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Scripting knowledge (Python/Perl/shell).
- Good interpersonal skills and ability & desire to work as a part of a team.
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte