Uniliver Internship Program | Customer Development Internship 2022 | Uniliver | Internship Alerts | Latest Internship in United States of America
Be a part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved round the world, that strive to enhance the lives of our consumers and therefore the communities around us a day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and obtain more out of life – giving us a singular opportunity to create a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and little, to form our business win and grow; and that we believe business as a force permanently. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you’ll be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that each individual regardless of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or legal status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to form the planet a far better place. As you’re employed to form a true impact on the business and therefore the world, we’ll work to assist you become a far better you!
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is meant to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to require on business leadership roles.
Customer Development, or CD, is what we call our Sales organization at Unilever. Customer Development works closely with our customers to pioneer new products, build categories and deploy best-in-class retail and shopper capabilities. The Summer Internship role is that the primary pathway to beginning a career in Customer Development at Unilever. The program introduces you to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers you the chance to contribute to business goals.
As an intern, you’re assigned a key business project to have within the Customer Development (Sales) function. At the conclusion of the summer, interns could also be asked to present their findings to the CD leadership team. Successful interns might be offered a chance to hitch Unilever as a full time employee after graduation
- You’re a born leader: You seek fresh opportunities, insisting on innovation and never settling for “good enough.” You take pride in delivering work to the highest standards.
- You’re a change-maker: You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
- You’re a strategy guru: You love to think outside the box and imagine new possibilities for the business. You are a visionary, creating strategies to drive business growth and inspiring others along the way.
- You’re a story teller: You use data to drive actionable insights to illustrate problem-solving and land compelling messages. You craft meaningful stories that resonate with a broad and diverse audience.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company’s future and a passion for winning.
- In Customer Development, teams are dedicated to one or more key customers (i.e. WalMart, Target, CVS), brands, or product categories. You will have an opportunity to develop proficiency in managing data using both Unilever systems as well as external Customer systems (i.e. Nielsen, AMPS planning tool, Hyperion/Merlin sales reporting systems, etc). These positions involve a high level of customer service and follow up in order to effectively meet the needs of both the internal and external customer base – interaction with multiple touch points internally and externally.
- Current college Junior level pursuing Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other. The ideal candidate will need to possess strong leadership competencies, and strong team and analytical skills; strategic thinking skills; initiative and enthusiasm for work in a fast moving, dynamic environment; the ability to communicate effectively, especially as part of a team; ability to be creative; and the ability to understand complex business issues and demonstrate consumer empathy. Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher Ability to relocate and willingness to work at CD office locations across the US
- Life at Unilever is a lot of fun – just like our application process! Check out what you’ll experience when you apply for one of our internships or co-ops:
- Application – Start by completing our simple online application. You can import your details from your LinkedIn profile to speed up the process. You can only apply to one function, so carefully consider which role you would like to pursue before applying.
- Assessment – After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to participate in a series of fun games that looks at different cognitive, emotional, and social traits. This will help us find the best fit for you and you will receive personalized feedback after completing the games.
- Digital Interview – Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited to participate in a digital interview where you can solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios. This will give you insight into our company culture and how we do business. The interview is split into two parts – three short hypothetical questions followed by a business case. You can record and complete your video anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with access to video recording (usually standard in most devices) and a stable internet connection.
- Discovery Center – Once the interview is complete, we’ll invite our top matches to our offices in the Greater New York City or Toronto areas (depending on which job you applied for) for a truly immersive experience. You’ll get to experience a number of exciting activities and projects along with your peers, meet our leaders, and receive personalized coaching and feedback. The exercises are designed around a real business case study, enabling us to tap into your potential while giving you further insight into what it’s really like to work at Unilever.
- Please add [email protected] to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application. Please check your spam folder if you are expecting communication
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte