Category Manager | Unacademy | Careers | Jobs in Bangalore | Latest Jobs 2022
We are India’s biggest learning stage that has animated numerous splendid personalities. In a half year, more than 300,000 understudies have profited from more than 2,400 online examples and specific seminars on breaking different cutthroat assessments on our foundation. We have onboarded a portion of the top instructors in the nation, including Kiran Bedi, India’s first lady IPS official.
We are contacting the existences of individuals in the most remote corners of the country. Our examples of overcoming adversity incorporate a huge number of understudies who have broken the hardest of assessments, worked on their capacity to talk and compose, and expanded their insight.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prospect hunting: Generate leads for the category. Reach out and establish rapport with prospective partners (Owner and Founders of Institutes, coaching centers)
- Pipeline management: Build a healthy lead base and ensure a steady flow of prospects.
- Relationship development/management: Create rapport via meetings and discussions with prospective partners making way for healthy negotiations
- Negotiations: Have in-depth negotiation on the partnership deliverables and commercials
- Closing Deals: Closure of partnerships (by signing contracts) through effective evaluation and negotiation
- Proposal Drafting: Drafting proper proposals after the final negotiations
- Training and Guidance: Working with the associate/s to ensure lead quality is maintained, first conversations (by associates) are in sync with the overall communication/pitch
- Negotiation Skills
- Stakeholder Management
- B2B strategic partnerships
- 4+ years of Experience, 2 to 3 years in Partnerships
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte