Top 13 Free Courses on 03 June 2021 | Free Courses | Skill Development Course | Udemy
Udemy provides various skill development courses to enhance individual’s skill set. These Coupons will only valid for limited period of time.
1) S Corporation Income Tax
This course currently consists of a comprehensive problem showing the data input process of an S Corporation tax return into Form 1120S.This course will put together a systematic format of entering data into a Form 1120S that will minimize errors, isolate problems as they happen, and remove the possibility of having to start the process all over again. We will enter each M-1 adjustment individually into both the tax return and an Excel worksheet so that we fully understand how they work. We will start by reviewing the data for the comprehensive problem.
Then we will enter the data into an Excel worksheet that will be used to help us organize the information. We will be using Lacerte Tax software to enter the tax data into Form 1120S. However, we will also provide PDF files of the tax forms so learners can enter the data directly into the tax forms as we go. The tax forms can also be found on the IRS website. The course will demonstrate how to enter the data into the tax forms in stages to reduce potential mistakes and to identify mistakes as they happen so they can be fixed as easily as possible.
We will start the data input with the balance sheet. Then we will enter the income statement as it is formatted in the adjusted trial balance. Next, we will systematically go through Schedule K and M-1 adjustments. We will isolate these adjustments, reviewing them on the tax forms, in the software, and using our Excel worksheet. We will then review the tax forms. Next, we will review the Form K-1s and basic calculations. The course will demonstrate the exporting of the K-1 Form to the individual Form 1040 for an owner of the S corporation.
What you’ll learn
- How to enter tax data for an S Corporation into form 1120S
- How to use tax software to input an S Corporation tax return
- How to use an Excel worksheet to support tax data input for an S corporation
- How to enter and track Schedule K adjustments
- How to enter and track M-1 adjustments
- How to enter and review data for Form K-1
- Comparison of Social Security and Medicare tax between an S Corporation and Schedule C Sole Proprietorship
2) Web Development Masterclass – Complete Certificate Course
This course is fully compatible with the latest versions of Ubuntu (20.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS). You can also continue using 14.04 LTS or 16.04 LTS if you prefer, as the content is compatible with all versions.
The content is ideal for those interested in working as a web developer, launching a web application, or devoted enthusiasts. The concepts explored in this course are suitable for individuals of all skill levels. Each module starts with the fundamental concepts and gradually transitions into more advanced material.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the essentials of Local and Wide Area Networks
- Setup a basic network.
- Register a domain name with Domain Privacy
- Forward a domain, renew and administer a domain
- Configure Nameservers and DNS Zone Files
- Create and Configure a Testing server on a Local Windows or MAC System.
- Configure a Production web server on popular cloud hosting platforms.
- Create disk backups and install disk images on a virtual server
- Setup Ubuntu on a Virtual Machine
- Install and configure WAMP for Windows
- Install and configure MAMP for MAC
- Administer a remote server using PuTTY or Terminal
- Proficiently navigate the Linode Virtual Server Dashboard
- Configure Security Settings on a Virtual Ubuntu Server
- Scale a virtual server up and down depending on needs
- Install LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin) on a local and remote server
- Setup users and access privileges on an Ubuntu server
- Upload files using FileZilla FTP Client
- Create mobile responsive web applications using Bootstrap
- Create unique animated objects using jQuery
- Create and administer MySQL databases using PhpMyAdmin
- Create Web-based Login Authentication using PHP and MySQL
- Create the famous “Google Search Suggest” Feature using AJAX and PHP
- Create server and client side validation algorithms for web forms.
- Use Google Apps for Work to setup a customized business email address
|Check out the latest opening in Amazon|
Check out the latest opening in Acelot
Check out the latest opening in Silicon Labs
Check out the latest opening in Amazon
Check out the latest opening in ICICI Bank
Check out the latest opening in Deloitte
Check out the latest opening in Bharti AXA
Check out the latest opening in Book My Show
Check out the latest opening in Bosch
Check out the latest opening in Times Internet
Click Here For More Jobs Opportunity
Click Here For More Internship Opportunity
3) Accounting–Financial Accounting Total-Beginners to Advanced
Recently updated with A LOT of added content.
Includes downloadable e-book in multiple formats so you can open it on your tablet or Kindle – Formats (EPUB, MOBI, PDF). This course is an excellent supplement for students or anybody who wants to learn accounting and also have something they can refer back to in the future. Udemy generally provides lifetime access to the course. Many accounting students do not receive a physical book, they get to keep from their school, and even if they did, the information could become dated. Students who want a useful reference tool they can keep, and one that can be more easily updated then a textbook, will benefit from a resource such as this.
Financial accounting is a LARGE topic and is not something that can be done well in 5, 10, or 20, hours of content, as you may see claimed elsewhere. We will cover accounting theory because theory and concepts are what accounting is. We need to learn theory so we can make appropriate adjustments in the real world. Learning procedures without understanding the theory will make us inflexible and unable to adapt to the ever-changing environment. We will learn the theory while we apply them to procedures.
Financial accounting is relatively standardized in format. In other words, most accounting institutions will cover much the same topics, often in much the same order. We suggest looking up a standard accounting textbook, checking the index, and comparing the topics to the courses you are considering purchasing. We believe this course will line up well to anybody’s needs who want to learn financial accounting.
What you’ll learn
- An Introduction to Accounting, The Double Entry Accounting System, & Recording Transactions using Debits and Credits
- Analyze, use, and create from scratch financial statements including a balance sheet, income statement, statement of equity, and statement of cash flows
- Use the concepts of the double entry accounting system
- Record financial transactions using the accounting equation
- Record financial transactions using debits and credits
- Learn when and how to use accounting methods such a the accrual method and cash method
- Apply the concepts related to the revenue recognition principle and the matching principle to recording transactions and reading financial statements
- Record period end adjusting entries and be able to explain why adjusting entries are necessary is a well designed accounting system
- Record merchandising transactions. Record transactions involving inventory
- Track inventory using cost flow methods like FIFO, LIFO, and Weighted Average Methods
- Create and use subsidiary ledgers like accounts receivable by customer and accounts payable by vendor subsidiary ledgers
- Learn how to create and use special journals and how they can be part of an accounting system
- Construct and interpret a bank reconciliation, one of the most critical internal controls
- Be able to implement internal controls over cash
- Value account receivable and record bad debt expense using either the allowance method or direct write off method
- Calculate depreciation using different depreciation methods including straight line depreciation, double declining balance, & units of production depreciation
- Record payroll transactions and calculate net pay and income tax withholding
- Record transaction specific to partnerships including methods to allocate net income to the partners, adding a new partner, and a partner leaving or selling a partnership interest
- Record transaction specific to a corporation including selling capital stock, selling preferred stock, buying treasury stock, issuing cash dividends, and issuing stock dividends
- Record transactions related to the issuance of bonds
- Record transactions related to notes payable. Learn to create an amortization table.
- Construct a statement of cash flows using the direct method and indirect method. We go into more detail about best practices to construct a statement of cash flows than any other course we have seen
4) Java for Beginners – Learn all the Basics of Java
Learning the how to program in any programming language can be very complicated especially if you never did any programming before. Programming in java is not different, but this course is here to help master this programming language. If you :
– Need to learn the basics of this programming language for work
– Are in school and need to understand certain Java concepts
– Want to create various projects with this programming language
– Simply are curious about this topic
Then you will probably love this course. Not only you will learn all the basics of java programming but you will also have a lot of practice throughout the course. Indeed, but the end of this course you will have a solid basis of Java programming and will be able to create on your own various Java applications.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Java the right way
- Understand complex functions in Java
- Be able to use Java on a daily basis
- Create your own basic programs with Java
- Learn at your own rythm with different practical exercices at each course
- Learn Different Tips and Trics to improve your programming skills
5) Advanced Financial Accounting
Advanced financial accounting will focus heavily on intercorporate acquisitions and investments in other entities. Why learn advanced accounting? Even if we do not work in an area that applies advanced accounting concepts directly, learning them is very useful, because it refines our skills on the understanding of double-entry accounting, its concepts, and practical application.
Advanced financial accounting is also a standardized topic often found on exams like the CPA exam. This course will break down the complex concepts in advance financial accounting in a way we can easily grasp. How? We will break down the very large concepts covered into digestible parts. We will organize those parts in a way in which they build on one another logically, allowing us to develop our knowledge in a systematic, practical, and efficient way.
What you’ll learn
- How to apply different accounting methods based on levels of control
- How to account for acquisitions and investments
- Work comprehensive acquisition problems in Excel
- Work consolidations when the subsidiary is 100% owned
- Work consolidations when the subsidiary is not 100% owned and there is a noncontrolling interest
- Work consolidations when the fair value of assets and liabilities at the date of acquisition differs from the book value resulting in a differential
- Work consolidations where there are intercompany transfers such as upstream (subsidiary to parent) and downstream (parent to subsidiary) sales of equipment and inventory.
- Work consolidations where there are intercompany transactions related to debt, bonds, and interest.
6) R Programming For Absolute Beginners
R is the most widely used tool for statistical programming. It is powerful, versatile and easy to use. It is the first choice for thousands of data analysts working in both companies and academia. This course will help you master the basics of R in a short time, as a first step to become a skilled R data scientist.
The course is meant for absolute beginners, so you don’t have to know anything about R before starting. (You don’t even have to have the R program on your computer; I will show you how to install it.) But after graduating this course you will have the most important R programming skills – and you will be able to further develop these skills, by practicing, starting from what you will have learned in the course.
What you’ll learn
- Work with vectors, matrices and lists
- Work with factors
- Manage data frames
- Write complex programming structures (loops and conditional statements)
- Build their own functions and binary operations
- Work with strings
- Create charts in base R
7) Microsoft SQL Server for Beginners | Crash Course
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the famous relational database management system (RDBMS) of modern era, You may find sql server online course on internet but This SQL course is designed for those students who want to learn the basics of database as well as want to know that how to improve SQL Query writing skills instantly. This course will help you to learn Microsoft SQL Server instantly with in a week, just remember that Database Designing is an ART which can not be learnt unless you do not posses the sufficient knowledge of database basics and know-how about database development tools.
SQL for beginners course contains lot of information for you to help you in getting new job, We are very confident that this sql tutorial for beginners will answer the most asked question that How to become a database developer, how to learn SQL in minimum time. After completing this SQL training course, you will have the sufficient knowledge of the following key areas which will provide you a solid foundation to become Database Developer and Database Administrator (DBA) .
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Database Management System (DBMS)
- Understand and Use Databases
- Data Models
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- How Primary Key works
- How Composite Key works
- How Foreign Key works
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Type of Relationships e.g. One to One relationship , One to Many relationship and Many to Many Relationship
- Step by Step guide to install Microsoft SQL Server
- Create new Database by using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- CRUD Operations
- Selection of DISTINCT Records
- Writing SQL Queries to learn different type of SQL Joins
- SQL Development by using Microsoft SQL Server
- Database Development
- Definition of Aggregate Functions
- Count function
- Min Aggregate function
- Max Aggregate function
- Sum Aggregate Function
- Different variations of Group By Clause
- Converting values in Upper case
- Converting values in Lower Case
- Substring function
- TOP keyword
- Understand and Use SQL with Databases
8) Applied Ethical Hacking and Rules of Engagement
Learn how to think and act like a hacker and work with various techniques and tools to achieve this goal. As an ethical hacker at the end of this course, you will be able to help your customers mitigate various attack vectors and their corresponding details practically based on various security standards and best practices. Also, you will learn how to execute various ethical hacking phases as Reconnaissance, Scanning, Gaining Access, Maintaining Access, Clearing Tracks, and others.
What you’ll learn
- 40h video Bootcamp, deep-diving into Ethical Hacking and Threat Hunting subjects
- 4 Courses in 1: #A) Ethical Hacking #B) Threat Hunting #C) Python Hacking Scripting #D) Linux Security Distros
- +5h Live Hacking Sessions for Hack the Box CTF (Here you become a hacker)
- +15 hours hands-on Ethical hacking incl. Reconnaissance, Exploitation, ٫Network Attacks, Social Engineering, and 5h WebAPP Pentesting
- +5 hours Red Teaming, incl. Cobalt Strike Ops and Devs Active Directory Attacks and MITREATT&CK
- +5 hours Threat Hunting using Elastic-Stack and Wazuh Manager
- Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Empire, Python, Kali Linux +200 other industry-proven cybersecurity tools
- Deploy a complete SIEM with Elastic Stack & Wazuh Manager for real production
- Master pentest standards and tools, hacking methods with their standards e.g. MITRE ATT&CK, OWASP, PTES
- 2 crash courses included: Python3 scripting and Kali Linux
- How to perform Web App Attacks such as SQLi, XSS, IDOR, Webshell Upload, Code and Command Injection, and much more
- Programming Corporate-Level SIEM Use-Cases & Their Common Mistakes
- How to develop scripting Projects, geared towards IT Security
- Breach secure systems using client-side & social engineering techniques and tools
- How corporate-level IT security solutions are planned & developed
- Develop and conduct Red Team engagement using open source and commercial frameworks
- Create Malware with Python as well as Cobalt Strike Framework
- Master OWASP Top 10 best practices and other security standards
- Pentest on servers, web apps, appliances, corporate networks and Active Directory Forests
- How to customize your malware agent and make it like windows legitimate traffic and binary
- Master log aggregation basic concepts with hands-on practices
- Perform various attack technics using automated as well as manual tools
- Securely send social engineered & phishing emails disguised as any legitimate email address without authentication
- How to perform network attacks and sniff sensitive data such as passwords
- Elastic Stack: Elasticsearch, Kibana and Filebeat in action
- Master intelligence gathering and reconnaissance using the latest techniques
- How to map your targets and create network topologies of your targets
- Linux command line (Kali Linux and Parrot OS Security)
- How to do lateral movement on secure networks, do privilege escalation and become administrator of the environment
- How to do attacks on active directory and get domain admin with different techniques
- Advanced nmap techniques and NSE scripts
- Master Metasploit framework as your arsenal of exploits
9) The Python Programming For Everyone Immersive Training
Welcome to The Python Programming For Everyone Immersive Training Course for Beginners. This Immersive Masterclass covers all the essential topics to become a Professional Python developer from the ground up
Topics like: variables, data types, Strings, data structures, functional programming, different types of modules, files handling, object-oriented programming and many more.
You’ll get A demonstration of each point in this training and an explanation of all theoretical and practical aspects in an easy way and in an easy language for anyone.
Also, you can test your skills using quizzes and be a certified python developer that can be hired and you can upload the certificate of completion to your profile.
Python is one of the coolest, and best programming languages in terms of ease and features.
What you’ll learn
- Master the core Python skills needed to apply for python developer career positions
- A true understanding of how Python works behind the scenes.
- Go from a total beginner to an advanced python developer.
- Understanding Python syntax, Comments, Variables, Data Types, Operators and Numbers
- Working with Data Structures with Python new features
- How to think and make decision with control flow tools
- Deal with core functional Programming and OOP features for Novice.
- Get professional, friendly and fast support in the course Q&A for any kind of problems during this course.
10) Cryptocurrency Course: Learn to Make Money Online WORLDWIDE
Last years have been HUGE for cryptocurrencies. Many millionaires were made all over the world. Technologies went forward and new innovations were created.
On the other hand, many people lost money because they didn’t know what they were doing. They threw money here and there because other people were doing so.
If you want to make money with cryptocurrencies you need to learn important action steps that I teach you in this course. In this course, I will teach you step-by-step strategies for making money with cryptocurrencies.
This cryptocurrency opportunity is huge. You can make lots of money if you know if you have the skills.
If you don’t educate yourself, you put yourself in a huge danger of losing your money like millions of people have done.
One powerful idea from this course can be worth $1,000’s, $10,000’s or even $100,000’s for you in the long run!
What you’ll learn
- Learn my 5-step strategy for finding the best cryptocurrencies. (Become better than 97% of crypto traders.)
- Avoid 3 most common pitfalls how people lose money with cryptocurrencies.
- How I lost $15,000 in a day by ignoring my own strategy!
- My #1 recommendations for buying cryptocurrencies!
- Learn the key differences between traders who lose money and investors who make money.
- Identify the difference between a good and a bad cryptocurrency.
- React to rises and crashes in the market in the right way.
- Much More!
11) The Python Programming A-Z Definitive Diploma in 2021
Your complete Guide to Python Programming. Almost Python is currently used for everything in Software Engineering. Although it is very easy to learn, but, it is very useful and powerful. Its fields are so many, and by learning python, it will be very easy for you to get higher Jobs in the largest companies such as Google, Dropbox, Spotify and many more. Simply you can do multi scale tasks with python , because it is multipurpose professionally and quickly with fewer lines of code. Also, python works everywhere. Among its most important fields are: data science, machine learning, web application development, desktop application development, cybersecurity, and many other fields that cannot be confined to one video. Plus, you can use it on any operating system you use. Its programs can be written and executed with any text editor or any ide easily. I will help and support you through this step-by-step course. Because the most important thing for me is to help you to get the most out of this course.
What you’ll learn
- Basic and Advanced Python concepts to become a Rockstar Python Developer
- Python tools, keywords, best Practicing, high level descriptions
- All bout Variables, Data Types, Literals, Techniques, Importing and Formatting.
- Hands-on different types of Operations, Decision Making and Repetitive execution for sequences
- Designing Data Structures
- The Design of Functional Programs
- Object-oriented design Principles
- Files Handling, Modules and its Operations
- Scientific computing for Data with NumPy
- Data Visualization with Matplotlib and pyplot
- Using Databases with Python
12) Master all the MS Excel Macros and the basics of Excel VBA
Working with microsoft Excel is not always easy and learning to automate your work with the use of VBA is even harder. Indeed, VBA is a programming language that is really useful in Microsoft Excel especially if you want to be able to automate all the tasks that you want to accomplish. If you :
– Are in school and want to learn how to program With VBA
– Need to learn Excel VBA for work or task automation
– Want to start a personal project that requires you to have Excel VBA knowledge
– Simply want to learn a new skill and improve your Excel knowledge
Then you will love this course. Not only you will by the end of this course have a complete understanding of how the VBA programming language works but you will also be able to use it on a daily basis to improve the quality of the projects that you are creating on Microsoft Excel for work school or any other personal reason.
What you’ll learn
- Create plenty of small projects to learn the basics of VBA
- Understand VBA programming structure and concepts
- Learn the best way to write a VBA code on Excel
- Understand how to use the macro recorder
- Be able to autome different tasks with VBA on Excel
- Enhance your current Excel projects with VBA programming
13) Statistics with R – Beginner Level
If you want to learn how to perform the basic statistical analyses in the R program, you have come to the right place.
Now you don’t have to scour the web endlessly in order to find how to compute the statistical indicators in R, how to build a cross-table, how to build a scatterplot chart or how to compute a simple statistical test like the one-sample t test. Everything is here, in this course, explained visually, step by step.
So, what will you learn in this course?
First of all, you will learn how to manipulate data in R, to prepare it for the analysis: how to filter your data frame, how to recode variables and compute new variables.
Afterwards, we will take care about computing the main statistical figures in R: mean, median, standard deviation, skewness, kurtosis etc., both in the whole population and in subgroups of the population.
Then you will learn how to visualize data using tables and charts. So we will build tables and cross-tables, as well as histograms, cumulative frequency charts, column and mean plot charts, scatterplot charts and boxplot charts.
Since assumption checking is a very important part of any statistical analysis, we could not elude this topic. So we’ll learn how to check for normality and for the presence of outliers.
Finally, we will perform some basic, one-sample statistical tests and interpret the results. I’m talking about the one-sample t test, the binomial test and the chi-square test for goodness-of-fit.So after graduating this course, you will know how to perform the essential statistical procedures in the R program. So… enroll today!
What you’ll learn
- manipulate data in R (filter and sort data sets, recode and compute variables)
- compute statistical indicators (mean, median, mode etc.)
- determine skewness and kurtosis
- get statistical indicators by subgroups of the population
- build frequency tables
- build cross-tables
- create histograms and cumulative frequency charts
- build column charts, mean plot charts and scatterplot charts
- build boxplot diagrams
- check the normality assumption for a data series
- detect the outliers in a data series
- perform univariate analyses (one-sample t test, binomial test, chi-square test for goodness-of-fit)