Test Engineer | Gartner Careers | Jobs | Alert | Latest Jobs in Gurgaon 2022
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) provides executives and their teams with actionable, objective information. Our expert advice and tools help organisations make better decisions and perform better on mission-critical issues.
Our unrivalled blend of expert-led, practitioner-sourced, and data-driven research helps clients make the best decisions possible on the most important topics. We serve more than 14,000 businesses in more than 100 countries as a trusted advisor and objective resource across all major departments, industries, and business sizes.
Test Engineer Job Description
The Test Engineer is responsible for developing and carrying out test plans for functionality, acceptance, regression, performance, and stress testing. In an aggressive agile development environment, the Engineer must collaborate well with developers and BA. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical abilities, excellent teamwork abilities, and excellent communication skills. He or she will also be in charge of testing and verifying software components. Automation (Selenium Web driver) and performance/load testing experience is required (JMETER).
- Analyze Functional requirements and design documents, review bug descriptions, incorporating this information into test plans and test cases.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination
- Conducts and/or participate in formal and informal test cases reviews.
- Develop and execute test automation scripts
- Develop and execute functional tests, performance tests, stress tests, and regression tests.
- Maintain test documentation and test cases.
- Assist with developing, implementing and documenting testing methodologies
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Add new tests/ enhance existing tests written in Java
- Strong understanding of basic concepts to testing principles, all types of Black/Grey Box testing
- 2-4 years hands-on experience testing different applications for both manual and automated tests.
- Knowledge of Test management tools JIRA, QC etc.
- Experience in automating web and mobile application across multiple devices and platforms using test automation tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Cucumber and JUnit/NUnit etc.
- Good Knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of coding enterprise applications within Java, PHP, Python and other languages
- Experience in Performance testing and tools like JMETER
- Hands on experience testing web services.
- Mobile application testing experience beneficial
- Experience in Agile development environment is a plus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte