Technical Support Specialist | OpenText | Career Opportunities | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
OpenText is a global leader in information management, assisting businesses in securely capturing, governing, and exchanging data. For customers ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to the world’s largest and most complicated organisations, OpenText solves digital business concerns. Visit www.opentext.com for more information about OpenText (NASDAQ/TSX: OTEX).
Technical Support Engineers are needed for Open Text/GXS (TSEs). TSEs might be basic (TSE-1), middle (TSE-2) or advanced (TSE-3) in nature (TSE-3). TSEs are in charge of diagnosing and resolving complicated corporate customer needs requiring unique systems, settings, and operational challenges on their own. Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) will handle support requests/tickets from Enterprise Customers, Partners, and OT employees via the OT MySupport portal, voice-activated technical calls, email, and chat.
To answer any/all client issues, TSEs collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (such as Engineering, Professional Services, Account Renewals, and Product Management). Acts as a remote customer advocate and analyst, comprehending client issues/questions and delivering appropriate information/solutions in order to meet and exceed customer expectations. Innovates / Identifies areas for improvement in the process, tools employed, or product, and brings it to the attention of relevant stakeholders to move up the value chain.
Enhances understanding of OT products on a regular basis, as well as growing and upskilling team members around the world. Participate in documentation and product review, as needed, as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), prior to product release / wide availability (GA).
- Interfaces directly with customers at all stages of problem resolution process (including understanding issues that customers are facing, communicating action plans, explaining ongoing developments, and conveying resolution)
- Validates technical information, sets fair expectations and disseminates information as needed
- Schedule, participate and where relevant lead Customer facing calls (being well prepared knowing his/her audience, their related needs and shares information accordingly)
- Demonstrates good judgement to actively assess situations, engage senior resources / management (as and when needed) to resolve complex / escalated Customer issues
- Ability to work under pressure, multitasking and prioritizing, with a great sense of urgency, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, handling major incidents and/or high severity situations
- Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while investigating and resolving issues
- Maintains a “closed-loop” communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; ensuring all stake holders are notified in a timely fashion, of ongoing investigation and problem resolution status
- As a 24 x 7 x 365 organization, MUST BE willing to work in shifts
- Support business needs via taking-up On-Call responsibilities during weekends and/or public holidays (as and when need arises)
- Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs
- Create knowledge base (where nonexistent) and refine existing knowledge base content to keep it up to date / relevant; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares white papers for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
- Possesses extensive knowledge in Captiva 7.x, 16.x, 20.x with strong OS know how (Windows) / (SQL Server)
- Technical Skills: .Net C# programming knowledge, SQL Server, REST & Web Services, Active Directory, Basics of Windows administration
- Knowledge on MS Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, Documentum is added advantage.
- Great Team Player
- Thrive & excel in a high-pressure, time sensitive enterprise environment
- Fantastic Customer focused service skill (Empathy-based listening, written and verbal skills)
- Excellent Analytical & Technical Troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Fair understanding of OpenText product portfolio and their value proposition to the customer.
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Experience : 2 – 5+ Years
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte