Technical Support Specialist | Gartner Careers | Jobs | Alert | Latest Jobs in Gurgaon 2022
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) provides executives and their teams with actionable, objective information. Our expert advice and tools help organisations make better decisions and perform better on mission-critical issues.
Our unrivalled blend of expert-led, practitioner-sourced, and data-driven research helps clients make the best decisions possible on the most important topics. We serve more than 14,000 businesses in more than 100 countries as a trusted advisor and objective resource across all major departments, industries, and business sizes.
Technical Support Specialist Job Description
Gartner is seeking a Technical Support Associate to provide first-level support for technology related to the Gartner Event’s business. The candidate will be in charge of incident management, problem resolution, Production Support triage, handoffs to 2nd level support teams, and reporting on open issues and incident trends.
Events Attendee Web Applications, Vendor Applications, Mobile Applications, Event Kiosks, and integration with back office applications will all be supported. The ideal candidate will be someone who can collaborate closely with both business partners and second-level support teams. Not necessarily a developer, but willing and able to learn the technical skills required to solve problems at the first level whenever possible. It is necessary to be willing to travel 30% of the time.
- Addresses and resolves basic and complex incidents and requests; captures quality data and communicates that data to the rest of the team. Completes follow-up and follow-through on all tickets.
- Manages all incidents and requests to ensure that work is completed and/or handed off properly to the application development team.
- Develops technical skills necessary to resolve as many incidents at the 1stlevel as possible.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge bases and documents typical requests and incidents, resolutions, and work-around procedures.
- Identifies, evaluates, promotes, and implements support best practices.
- Grows deeper knowledge of current corporate products, increasing ability to resolve tickets on first contact.
- Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures
- Degree in Bachelors of Science/ Technology
- Good communicator, able to clearly and correctly express complex technical concepts in English, both verbally and in writing to support a Global organization.
- Experience with standard Microsoft products and platforms.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Provides good assistance to all Gartner associates, within defined SLA’s
- Internal client satisfaction feedback is consistently good – high
- All tickets/request/calls/chats are correctly logged, assigned, communicated, and updated with relevant information and escalated as necessary within SLA’s and to Gartner standards
- All Outages are logged, dealt with, escalated and communicated appropriately and in a timely manor
- Accurate technical knowledgebase, documentation, policies, and processes are maintained to a high level
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte