Technical Support Associate | Kyndryl Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore Urban 2022
Every day, we have the best talent in the world designing, running, and managing the most innovative and reliable technology infrastructure. We think about the health of these key technology ecosystems holistically as a team. We will be a dedicated, independent corporation that builds on our excellent basis by developing new systems.
Bringing in the right partners, investing in our company, and collaborating with our customers to realise our full potential. We’re aiming higher. Our experience bears witness to this: We have 90,000 highly skilled personnel serving 75 of the Fortune 100 companies throughout the world.
But it is our mission that motivates us:
- Advancing the vital systems that power human progress.
- Because when a digital ecosystem is healthy, it can more readily adapt and support continuous growth and that opens up a world of possibility for everyone. Together, we are the heart of progress
Our world has never been more alive with possibilities, and we’re eager to seize them at Kyndryl. Every day, we design, create, maintain, and modernise mission-critical technological systems that the entire world relies on. Kyndryl is at the core of growth, committed to helping businesses and individuals thrive. Our employees are always learning, co-creating, and strengthening their skills. We push ourselves and each other to be better, to push ourselves further, and we pass this enthusiasm on to our clients. We want you to keep growing at Kyndryl, so we’ll provide you plenty of opportunity to do so.
Please be informed that IBM is hosting the Kyndryl candidate zone for a limited time. You will be able to log into the candidate zone using your prior IBM log in details if you have previously applied for an IBM position. You’ll be able to see your prior applications for both IBM and Kyndryl in the candidate zone.
Visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy for more information on privacy.
Technical Support Associate Job Description
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities, and we’re ready to seize them at Kyndryl. Every day, the world relies on mission-critical technology systems that we design, build, manage, and modernise. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress, dedicated to assisting businesses and individuals in growing strong. Our employees are actively discovering, co-creating, and fortifying. We push ourselves and each other to be better and go further, and we pass that energy on to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll give you plenty of chances to do so.
Please be aware that IBM is hosting the Kyndryl candidate zone for a limited time. If you have previously applied for an IBM position, you will be able to access the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in information. You will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl once you enter the candidate zone. Please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy for more information on privacy.
- As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat
- Minimum of up to 2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte