Technical Recruiter | Dialpad | Jobs in Bangalore | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
Dialpad may be a cloud-based business telephone system that turns conversations into opportunities and helps global teams make smarter calls–anywhere, anytime. We bring simplicity to the professional phone experience and a few of the world’s most innovative companies use our platform. Dialpad’s products span video meetings, cloud call centers, sales coaching and dialers and enterprise phone systems–and are all infused with the newest AI technologies to assist every business make smarter calls.
Customers include WeWork, Uber, Motorola Solutions, Domo and Xero. Investors include Amasia, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, GV, ICONIQ Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Section 32, Softbank and Work-Bench.
At Dialpad, work isn’t an area you go, it is a thing you are doing. and that we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices within the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along side remote workers round the world, we are dedicated to putting together a various workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for his or her personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and each member of our team plays an important role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Become a strong talent advisor by developing deep relationships with candidates, hiring managers and teams, and advocate for their needs through bold and empathic recommendations
- A champion for candidate and hiring manager experience focused on a high touch, warm, engaging, and meaningful connections during the recruitment journey
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline, identify creative sourcing techniques and recruit in a variety of venues to build balanced and inclusive teams
- Solve problems and produce solutions by data driven decision
- Service Engineering and Product Management executives for all talent acquisition needs (ie: Product Engineering, Telephony (Backend), Mobile Engineering, AI Engineering and Product Management using technologies such as C++, python, objective C etc)
- Operate with an incredible sense of urgency and taking initiative while not compromising on attention to detail
- A strategic mindset to identify, evaluate and support candidates through the recruiting process
- Ability to be resourceful with minimal guidance, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes and the evolving needs of the business environment while demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Experience partnering with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing, hiring passive candidates from direct competitors, and effective interviewing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- 4+ years recruiting experience, in the areas of technology and software, in a high-growth start-up environment
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte