Technical Engineer | Kyndryl Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Bangalore Urban 2022
Every day, we have the best talent in the world designing, running, and managing the most innovative and reliable technology infrastructure. We think about the health of these key technology ecosystems holistically as a team. We will be a dedicated, independent corporation that builds on our excellent basis by developing new systems.
Bringing in the right partners, investing in our company, and collaborating with our customers to realise our full potential. We’re aiming higher. Our experience bears witness to this: We have 90,000 highly skilled personnel serving 75 of the Fortune 100 companies throughout the world.
But it is our mission that motivates us:
- Advancing the vital systems that power human progress.
- Because when a digital ecosystem is healthy, it can more readily adapt and support continuous growth and that opens up a world of possibility for everyone. Together, we are the heart of progress
Our world has never been more alive with possibilities, and we’re eager to seize them at Kyndryl. Every day, we design, create, maintain, and modernise mission-critical technological systems that the entire world relies on. Kyndryl is at the core of growth, committed to helping businesses and individuals thrive. Our employees are always learning, co-creating, and strengthening their skills. We push ourselves and each other to be better, to push ourselves further, and we pass this enthusiasm on to our clients. We want you to keep growing at Kyndryl, so we’ll provide you plenty of opportunity to do so.
Please be informed that IBM is hosting the Kyndryl candidate zone for a limited time. You will be able to log into the candidate zone using your prior IBM log in details if you have previously applied for an IBM position. You’ll be able to see your prior applications for both IBM and Kyndryl in the candidate zone.
Visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy for more information on privacy.
Technical Engineer Job Description
Kyndryl is at the heart of advancement, dedicated to assisting businesses and individuals in growing strong. Our employees are actively discovering, co-creating, and fortifying. We push ourselves and each other to be better and go further, and we pass that energy on to our clients. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide you plenty of chances to do so.
As a Technical Engineer, you are in charge of supporting problem and change requests for client support operations (e.g., storage systems or servers) for work that involves problem determination and the implementation of modifications to hardware, software, applications, or network systems.
These assignments are not standardised and must be completed by independent thought and problem solving. To solve problems, it is frequently necessary to collaborate with other teams. It also allows you to learn about the current Automation and Analytics work that is being done with clients to simplify and optimise processes with less effort. We will provide you with an educational experience and a platform to enhance your academic learning in a corporate context, acquiring new skills and assisting you in making a difference in our organisation.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to Kyndryl Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution.
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat
- Fundamentals of IT
- Basic Concepts in Networking, Windows, Linux, Unix and other OS
- Basic Knowledge of concepts about databases
- Basic Knowledge of Z/Os and Operations Monitoring
- Fundamentals of SAN, Back-up and Restore Technology
- Fundamentals of Cloud and Cloud Computing
- We are looking for BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte