Technical Associate | Tata Communications | Job Alert | Latest Job Update 2022
The Company enables the digital transformation of enterprises around the world, including 300 of the Fortune 500, unlocking opportunities for businesses by enabling borderless growth, boosting product innovation and customer experience, improving productivity and efficiency, building agility, and risk management.
Tata Communications drives the next level of intelligence powered by cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration, security, and network services through its solutions-oriented approach, proven managed service capabilities, and cutting-edge infrastructure. Tata Communications transports approximately 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 80% of the world’s cloud giants and 4/5 of mobile subscribers.
The Company’s capabilities are supported by its global network, which includes the world’s largest wholly owned subsea fibre backbone and a Tier-1 IP network with connectivity to more than 190 countries and territories. Tata Communications Limited is traded on the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges. Tata Communications has contributed to India’s rich internet heritage. Over the last 25 years, enterprise-enabled services have been critical to the country’s adoption of digital services.
Connectivity is an essential fabric of sustenance for the economy, from utility to transformation. With our unique promise of delivering secure connected digital experiences, Tata Communications is committed to enabling industry leaders in this New World of CommunicationsTM.
Technical Associate Job Description
- Responsible for project management of complex implementation and delivery projects through their lifecycle.
- Lead, schedule and monitor program management activities for all customer deliveries. Interact with relevant cross-functional teams and customer for respective dependencies baked into project plans and program manage with customers, until commissioning of orders.
- Develop program / project goals that support business objectives as well as executing to plan to meet these goals. Define timelines and scope of project.
- Execute projects on a cross functional and regional basis within the allocated costs, defined scope and timelines.
- Identify and liaise with the key stakeholders involved in the project.
- Monitor critical milestones of project outcomes and Customer requested timelines.
- Drive compliance to the change control process. Conduct periodic updates and reviews to ensure project stays on track and delays are managed to ensure appropriate jeopardy and risk management.
- Drive mitigation of delivery issues and timelines through effective escalation management with senior management where necessary.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Plan outages for customers; identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency.
- Manages the level of revenue / risks associated with complex deliveries.
- Interact with back-end teams to understand issues raised around customer dependency clearances.
- Drive clearance of dependencies through discussions with customers and/or stakeholders.
- Review progress and margins of projects on a periodic basis and ensure faster revenue realization through appropriate prioritization of orders.
- Conduct periodic meetings with customers/stakeholders/vendors to discuss issues and related action items.
- Identify areas of improvement and drive specific initiatives to address issues raised by customers around order delivery.
- Identify and implement continuous process improvements to Q2C cycle time
- Has sufficient knowledge within Program Management to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Program Management.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation
- Education: Engineering Graduate
- Experience: 0-4 years
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte