Tech Advisory | McKinsey and Company | Internship Alert | Latest Internship 2022 | Career Height
There was a time when economic growth, sustainability, and inclusion were seen as trade-offs, but leaders today need to achieve all three. This new paradigm of growth will be more sustainable, driving innovation while reducing environmental impact. It will also be more inclusive, creating access to opportunities for people worldwide.
This is not an easy task, but our ambition is to help organizations and their leaders make it a reality. We combine bold strategies and transformative technologies to help organizations innovate more sustainably, achieve lasting gains in performance, and build workforces that will thrive for this generation and the next.
Solution Tech Advisory Intern Job Description
You will be responsible for technical and functional troubleshooting of ClienTech applications in this role. You’ll help with access provisioning, user management, and ticket management. You will use email and phone to troubleshoot and resolve technical and functional issues with these applications while adhering to internal processes and McKinsey quality standards.
- You will investigate problems and identify solutions in an efficient, creative and timely manner by utilizing available search tools, synthetizing information coming from different sources and providing the best possible answer.
- You will be responsible for escalating second/third level technical issues to the appropriate teams as well as following up on the results.
- You will also contribute to the improvement of the service line by identifying strategies to help reduce/resolve occurrence of issues.
- This will be a full time internship with 40 hours per week and will last for 6 months with possible contract extension
- Graduate degree in computer science, engineering or related fields
- Business experience in an IT support function with a multinational and/or IT enabled services organization
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel (including functions, pivot tables, data import); experience with Tableau and Alteryx is a plus
- Exposure to AWS and Azure is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and in virtual team settings
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Good verbal and written English communication skills; knowledge of any third language is a plus
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte