TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 Batch | Off Campus Drive | Jobs for Freshers | B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Across India | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2021
About Company | TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 Batch | Off Campus Drive | Jobs for Freshers
А рurроse-drove оrgаnizаtiоn thаt is building а meаningful future thrоugh innоvаtiоn, teсhnоlоgy, аnd соlleсtive knоwledge. We’re #BuildingОnBelief. А раrt оf the Tаtа grоuр, Indiа’s lаrgest multinаtiоnаl business grоuр, TСS hаs оver 500,000 оf the wоrld’s best-trаined соnsultаnts in 46 соuntries. The соmраny generаted соnsоlidаted incomes оf US $22.2 billiоn inside the fisсаl yeаr finished Mаrсh 31, 2021, аnd is recorded оn the BSE (fоrmerly Bоmbаy Stосk Exсhаnge) аnd the NSE (Nаtiоnаl Stосk Exсhаnge) in Indiа.
TСS’ рrоасtive stаnсe оn сlimаte сhаnge аnd аwаrd-winning wоrk with соmmunities асrоss the wоrld hаve eаrned it а рlасe in leаding sustаinаbility indiсes suсh аs the MSСI Glоbаl Sustаinаbility Index аnd the FTSE4Gооd Emerging Index.
About TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 | TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 Batch | Off Campus Drive | Jobs for Freshers
Leading within the new normal has reinforced our global leadership position. It’s our privilege and pride to be acknowledged as a preferred partner of innovation and growth by our valued global customers. Likewise, we are proud to be the employer of choice among aspiring students. We are happy to be starting with the TCS Ninja Hiring for YoP 2022 – the disruptive democratized model that proved to be a game-changer for the entry-level talent ecosystem.
We invite you to require a primary step in forging a fruitful partnership towards growth and transformational pursuits.
We are hiring B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2022.
How to Register for TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 ?
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Eligibilities | TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 Batch | Off Campus Drive | Jobs for Freshers
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog / arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrear at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university / college are only eligible to apply
Test Pattern | TCS Ninja Hiring 2022 Batch | Off Campus Drive | Jobs for Freshers
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
What is the difference between NQT & TCS Ninja Hiring?
TCS iON (NQT) is the Test Provider for TCS Ninja Hiring Selection process. Students need to complete the TCS NextStep Application Process (Including Apply For Drive) to take part in Ninja Hiring.
What are the TCS Ninja Test dates?
The test dates are 12th September 2021 onwards. The exact test date will be communicated individually to students.
Which year-of-passing (YoP) and stream is eligible for TCS Ninja Hiring?
Students of the 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) are eligible. UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by recognized universities/colleges are eligible.
Do I need to create my profile under ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
Students should create their profiles under ‘IT’ category.
When is the last date to register for TCS Ninja Hiring?
The last date to apply for TCS Ninja Hiring has been extended to 29th August 2021, however we urge you to complete the application process, including ‘Apply for Drive’ at the earliest.
My account is locked. How can I unlock it?
Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
1. Click the “Unlock Account & Reset Password” link on the Login screen. You will receive an auto-generated email for resetting the password after 15 minutes.
2. Please do not click on the link repeatedly as every time you click on the link, it will take another 15 minutes to generate a new password and be sent to your registered email address.
3. Request you to use a Desktop/Laptop. Please clear the cache, history and cookies and use the latest version of Internet Explorer/Google Chrome.
Is ‘Apply For Drive’ mandatory?
Yes, it is mandatory. If you do not click on ‘Apply For Drive’, your candidature will not be considered for TCS Ninja Hiring Process.
I am unable to view the ‘Apply For Drive’ page. What should I do?
Apply For Drive would be enabled only for 2022 Technical Engineering Graduates (B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA).
I have applied for the Drive but have not got a confirmation e-mail. What should I do?
Post applying for the drive, you can click on ‘Track My Application’. The status will reflect as ‘Applied For Drive’. You will not get an acknowledgment mail or confirmation mail regarding the same.
My college has CGPA grading system. However, in my application form, there is only one option to update my marks. What should I do?
Please convert CGPA into percentage, complete the application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
What if I already have a CT/DT reference number? Do I need to register again?
No, you do not need to register again. Please ensure you fill the Application Form and click on ‘Apply for Drive’.
I have forgotten my CT/DT Reference ID. Where do I get it?
Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes in it?
Limited changes can be done once the profile is in Application Received / Applied for Drive status. Hence, we request you to complete the application form carefully.
Can I change my photo in the application form?
Yes, you can change your photograph before you submit the application form. Request you to carefully follow the instructions while uploading the photograph.
I have incorrectly created my profile under ‘BPS’. What should I do now?
If you have incorrectly created your profile under BPS, you will need to create your profile under ‘IT’ once again using your own alternate Email ID. If you want to get your BPS profile deleted, please send a mail to [email protected]
I already have my CT/DT number. I need to update my marks/CGPA in my application form. How can I do so?
You can edit the details by clicking “Edit Application form” and update the required details. You can make changes only till Application Received/Applied for Drive status.
I am not able to edit the Full-Time/Part-time course in my Application Form. What should I do?
If you are not able to edit the Full-time/Part-time course in the Application form, you will have to send a mail to [email protected] for the deletion of your profile. Post which, you can create a new profile with the same email ID.
I have created 2 profiles. What should I do now?
Only 1 profile needs to be created per student. Duplicate profile should not be created. Please write to [email protected] for deletion of your duplicate profile.
Will interviews also be conducted on the day of the test?
No, basis the test performance, the interview schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted students on their respective registered email IDs.
How will I know about my test schedule/test related information?
Information related to the test will be communicated by TCS iON.
How will I get the results of the test?
As part of the hiring process, only shortlisted students will receive further communication on their registered email IDs.
Do I have to incur any cost to appear for the test?
TCS does not charge any money at any stage of recruitment process. TCS is not affiliated with any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Hiring, conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
What documents are required for TCS selection process?
You must have all your Xth, XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), UG / PG academic marksheets (till last semester) and degree certificates readily available at the time of interview as well as when joining (if you are selected).
Whom do I contact for any assistance?
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team:
Email ID – [email protected]
Toll-Free Helpline No – 18002093111