TBO Analyst | Freshers | Amdocs Careers | Job Alert | Latest Jobs in Pune 2022
Amdocs assist people who are constructing the future in making it extraordinary.
We unlock our customers’ innovative potential, helping them to turn their boldest ideas into reality and making billions of people feel like VIPs, in a period where new technologies are emerging every minute and the desire for meaningful digital experiences has never been higher.
Our 27,000 workers around the world are working to help our customers accelerate their cloud migrations, differentiate in the 5G era, digitalize and automate their operations, and give end users with next-generation communication and media experiences that astonish the world.
Overall charge of one or more large-scale activities. Building and managing the unit’s strategy and roadmap to meet interpersonal business, operational, and delivery goals, as well as end-to-end testing engagement management, including professional, financial, and HR components.
TBO Analyst Job Description
The function entails addressing problems and service requests from customers/end-users while adhering to the unit’s standard standards and procedures.
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). You will report and properly document any errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities
- 2021 Batch : BSc, BCS, BCA & MSc (CIS & IT streams only)
- 55% throughout academics, with no gaps or breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
- Location – Pune
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte