Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 | Scholarship Alert | Latest Scholarship 2022
About the Programme
The Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 is India’s largest ideation competition, held by the Tata Group for college students from across India (student track) and Tata employees from anywhere in the world (in-house track) to share their ideas that can make a difference. Under this challenge, undergraduate/postgraduate students and permanent employees of any Tata company can share their ideas while keeping the Tata ethos in mind.
Technology, sustainability, sciences, economics, social change, design, arts, global, entrepreneurship, healthcare, and other disciplines are all welcome. A total of 13 winners (10 from the student track and 3 from the in-house track) will receive exciting prizes, including a cash prize of INR 2 lakh, and will be given priority entry into TAS selections (subject to TAS eligibility).
Tata Group is an Indian public multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, that manufactures automobiles, aeroplanes, and other products. Jamshedji Tata founded the company in 1868, and it gained international recognition after purchasing several global companies. It is one of India’s largest and oldest industrial conglomerates. Unstop (Formerly Dare2Compete) is the challenge’s organising partner.
- For student track
- Open for college-going students enrolled in a regular or full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course (any stream) in a university/college in India.
- Applicants must have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent.
- Candidates pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC or 1-year management courses by business schools are also eligible.
- The classes for their current academic year must have begun.
- For in-house track
- Permanent employees of any Tata company or Tata joint venture company, globally (Including those who are on sabbatical) can apply.
- Students who have been offered admission but their classes haven’t started
- Students who have enrolled in a correspondence/distance education course
- Students who have already passed out of college or completed their courses
- Students who are not pursuing full-time courses
- Students on sabbatical from their current employer (Non-Tata)
- Working professional who is not on the permanent roll of Tata group companies or Tata Joint Venture companies
- Professionals on the rolls of the JV partner of the Tata joint venture company
- Cash Prize of INR 2 lakh each to all Grand Finale Winners
- Accelerated entry into TAS (As per TAS eligibility criteria)
- Tata Trail: In-person visits and conversations at some of Tata Group’s iconic companies
- Vouchers and discounts from Tata brands
- Access to Tata Tomorrow University (learning portal – www.tmtctata.com)
- Nomination to flagship learning programs
- Participation Certificate for all the candidates
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will be redirected to the official application page of ‘Tata Imagination Challenge’.
- Click on ‘Register’ button to register for the Tata Imagination Challenge 2022 and choose your track.
- Fill in all the details and submit.
- Begin the Challenge