Systems Engineer | Honeywell Careers | Jobs in Bengaluru | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
From our founding in 1885, innovation has always been our legacy and our future. The beginning of the company that became Honeywell, in 1885, inventor Albert Butz patented The furnace regulator and alarm. He then formed the Butz Thermoelectric Regulator Company in Minneapolis and soon created a device called “Damper Flapper”. That invention was a predecessor to the modern thermostat.
In 1906, young engineer Mark Honeywell formed the Honeywell Heating Speciality Co. Incorporated. The company specialized in making hot water heat generators, after perfecting them as part of his plumbing and heating business. In 1927, Minneapolis Heat Regulator Company and Honeywell Heating Speciality Co.
Merged to Form Minneapolis-Honeywell Regulator Co. On July 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon during the Apollo 11 Mission. Honeywell was critical to that mission. For example, 16,000 Honeywell parts went into the 14 separate electronic devices that made up the Stabilisation and Control System (SCS). Meanwhile, Honeywell pilots help the flight testing.
System Engineer Job Description
- Define system hierarchy of aircraft systems e.g. Engine, Auxiliary Power Unit etc. and their functionality.
- Preparation of concept of operations, operational specs, functional specs and associated system specifications across Engine/APU product lines.
- Define Measures of Effectiveness & Measures of Performance for the system
- Application of formal methods/specifications for requirements analysis.
- Managing requirements from elicitation, definition/capture, decomposition, allocation, prioritization, tracking, test mapping and derived identification.
- Utilizing requirements management tools such as DOORS and developing DXL script.
- Systems Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Support engineering review activities associated with PDR, CDR milestones working with LSE.
- Assuring compliance requirements as defined by IPDS
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience (Preferably in Systems Engineering).
- * Working experience and knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Able to work independently and take the initiative to get things done.
- Good leadership skill to drive activity with global mind set.
- Familiarity with the system development life cycle
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte