System Design Engineer | Rolls Royce | Jobs in Bangalore | Job Alert | Latest Jobs 2022
We are committed to decarbonizing our key markets and will continue to invest in technologies that will help us speed up the process while minimising the negative effects of our business operations. During the year, we improved our financial performance, met our short-term commitments, secured new business possibilities, and took significant strategic moves forward. While problems persist, we can look forward to the future with increased confidence, as well as the huge commercial opportunity that the shift to net zero presents.
System Designer Job Description
An amazing opportunity for a System Design Engineer has arisen with Rolls-Royce Defence Business in Bangalore, India.
You would be directly hired by Rolls-Royce but based in the Defence – Engineering business.
Rolls-Royce thinks beyond tomorrow. We are always developing integrated power and propulsion solutions in order to provide cleaner, safer, and more competitive power.
We are the world’s second largest provider of defence aero-engine equipment and services, with 16,000 engines serving 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including transport, combat, and patrol aircraft, as well as trainers, helicopters, and unmanned aerial vehicles.
- You shall be a part of highly revered team across all Rolls-Royce .
- You will develop a deep knowhow of the various components constituting in the Jet –Engine, their significance and placement in General Arrangement
- You will able to understand and appreciate the Engine Behaviour and its interaction with the Aircraft, thereby enhancing your overall Product System Functioning knowledge.
- You will acquire knowledge of one of the complex fields of Engineering viz Mechanical Statics, Transient Dynamics, Mechanical Vibrations, Rotordynamics etc.
- You will gain hands on expertise on various industry standard tools and solvers viz Nastran , Hypermesh, JM62( In-house).
- Your interaction with Customer will aid in enhancing your business acumen and ability to think in the macro perspective
- Producing and analysing structural finite element models of the whole engine, comprising components that are modelled both by Rolls-Royce, and by the air framer, subcontractor, or supplier.
- Using these models for both static (manoeuvre) and dynamic analyses to general loads, displacements and/or accelerations.
- Conducting Rotor dynamics or shaft whirling analyses to assess the engine’s sensitivity to rotor unbalance.
- Predicting the structural response of an engine to the loss of a fan blade – known as Fan Blade Off (FBO) – and the effects on the engine and aircraft as the fan continues to rotate as a windmill during the flight home.
- Validating the models using measured data from tests on components or the whole engine.
- Collaborating as necessary with other departments in Rolls-Royce, and with suppliers, partners and the aircraft manufacturers
- A Master’s or PhD in either Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering, or a relevant Science or Applied Mathematics degree.
- Knowledge or experience of the design, validation, production and/or operation of gas turbine and/or reciprocating engines will be an advantage.
- Engineering knowledge and experience that is relevant to one or more of the fields of: Thermodynamics, aerodynamics, performance, liquid and air systems, thermals and heat management, cooling, stress, dynamics/vibration, combustion System and component modelling (e.g. computer simulation, CFD, finite element analysis) Mechanical design of components, assemblies and systems.
- Requirements management and ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking to a range of technical problems. Knowledge and experience of product integrity and liability, and certification frameworks would be an advantage.
- An understanding of the importance of quality in engineering and experience in applying quality procedures and processes. Ideally, experience in applying process improvement techniques and driving business enhancements. Will be able to exchange complex technical ideas and information in a concise and logical way, over a broad and wide range of topics
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte