Data Analyst Summer Internship Programme 2022 | Dun & Bradstreet | Internship Alert | Latest Internship in Florida 2022
Dun & Bradstreet has been using data, analytics, and data-driven solutions to help customers and partners develop and prosper for than 200 years. Our global workforce of over 6,000 people is devoted to this singular goal, and we are governed by core principles that have helped us become the market leader in business decisioning data and analytical insights. Our data and insights are useful at all stages of a company’s lifetime and in every economic scenario.
We’re at a pivotal point in our company’s development, and we’re ecstatic about it. Every day, we look for new methods to reinforce our award-winning culture while also boosting creativity, innovation, and development. Our mission is to use Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity to help clients enhance their business performance, and we’re really passionate about it. Come join us if you want to make an instant difference at a firm that values daring and varied ideas.
Summer Internship Programme Overview
During the summer, the Dun & Bradstreet Summer Internship Program runs for ten weeks. Summer interns on #TeamDNB will be exposed to our winning culture through hands-on learning opportunities and real-world assignments. Fireside Chats with our Executive Leaders, Networking Socials, and Community Volunteer Events will all be part of the program’s engagement and professional development possibilities.
Data & Analytics Internship:
On our Data & Analytics team, we have great possibilities for Summer Interns in 2022! If you appreciate data analysis, this internship will allow you to hone your talents while learning about Dun & Bradstreet data and engaging with members of a cross-functional team. You’ll learn how to deal with massive datasets on cloud computing platforms, do analysis, and communicate data analysis outcomes to produce corporate value. The ideal applicant will possess a high technical aptitude as well as the willingness and ability to swiftly pick up new technical abilities.
Internships in data and analytics are available in the following areas. Please keep in mind that these categories may alter depending on company needs. You will be considered for all open internship jobs after submitting your CV, and our recruiting staff will endeavour to find the best fit.
- Data Operations.
- Data Science
- Data Supply Chain.
- Global Business Data Research
- Global Data Acquisition
- Global Implementations
- Technical Program Management
- Dun & Bradstreet is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with offices throughout the U.S. and globally.
- 2022 Summer Intern candidates should have the ability to work in one of our hub locations (Jacksonville, FL; Austin, TX; Short Hills, NJ; Center Valley, PA).
- Dun & Bradstreet is only able to consider 2022 Summer Intern candidates who are permanently eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year accredited degree program and be eligible to return to the program upon completion of the internship; select roles open to Master’s or PhD candidates
- Winter 2022 or Spring 2023 graduation date highly preferred
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Computer Science, Business, Management or Data Analytics
- Strong organizational, decision making, and analytical skills
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Аррly Link is given belоw jоin us fоr Reсent Uрdаte
- Click here to apply for the position.
- Click here to join us.
- Follow us on Linkedin
- Follow us on Facebook